Sonnen translation: "go join a gang b/c ur black"

Effectively what Sonnen said.  Not very appropriate for a UFC fighter or a budding politician to say.

The jedi mind-trick is....'he didn't really say that so you're a racist'. Expect this angle shortly.

Chael is a fucking genius though, American thug gangster stereotypes associated with a Brazilian. He wasn't even wearing thug clothes, gotta love that....

If Anderson Silva was white, would Chael have said that?

AnotherTMAguy - If Anderson Silva was white, would Chael have said that?
of course not.  But anderson is "black" and wears his hats sideways!!!  

I am dumb.

AnotherTMAguy - If Anderson Silva was white, would Chael have said that?
Nope, but since he did he's the people's champion. It's like they're all striking a blow at Kimbo all at once!

IvanDrago - are you multiple accounting or did you all agree to troll together?

lol racist

Milford Cubicle - I was agreeing with you. IDIOT
See, that's what I get for being loaded. I owe you a chicken dinner.

Maybe Sonnen is just trying to hype the fight? He seems pretty adamant about get Anderson to talk shit back in English, and not through Ed Soares.

IvanDrago - racist. why you gotta assume a brother wants chicken?
C'mon buddy. Chickens are quite delicious.

Genious - I hate Chael, and black people.  Is that like, bonus points?

Racist

Genious - I hate Chael, and black people.  Is that like, bonus points?
Sounds like you can't watch the sport anymore, imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKd35EmCIx8#t=3m17s
blue name please? it's dave chapelle saying this racism is killing me inside.

you do realize calling him racist is racist right?

you also realize that "racist" didnt even exist till about 1950, it wasnt a word in the dictionary until then for a reason, its a stupid term. every single human being (according to the dictionary) is racist

I know that white people (on average) are slower runners then black people but just saying that is technically racist......

why? who knows, its a dumb freaking term. who cares what chael said, the root of the interview is that he doesnt like silva, if silva was white he would still hate him.

I wish we could gather people on this thread and put them in front of a national studio audience so they could repeat this dumb shit.

Nope, like this one...

IvanDrago - why do black people bawl so much?

truth be told, silva is asian from the waste down

toshii I like you but PLEASE stop trolling.

Damn it! I ran out of VTFD options. I used them all up on this thread, and I need at least 2 more!

Chango

No doubt

Chael will be the next UFC playboy