Sonnen translation: "go join a gang b/c ur black"

I just hope all this talk actually fuels Silva and he goes in there to demoralize Sonnen.

DaveGarcia -  Anderson isn't black, he's brazillian.

Miss inf0 - Except Anderson isn't black......

This is true.

I agree. When are people going to learn that you can't be black unless you live in the states.<br /><br />edit: Cheick Kongo is definitely not black. I would say he is beige or maybe off white. He can't even speak english, how could he be black?

edit2: Proof that Chick only looks black because of lighting angles: [IMG]http://imgur.com/sFwR7.jpg[/IMG]

lol no, he's not black. not at all.

Cheick Kongo is definitely not black. I would say he is beige or maybe off white. He can't even speak english, how could he be black?

LOL

lol @ all the idiots who don't know the difference between race and ethnicity.

FLMikeATT - lol @ all the idiots who don't know the difference between race and ethnicity.

LOL at the idiots that are worried with those kind of shit

Milford Cubicle - 
Miss inf0 - Except Anderson isn't black......

You're an idiot.

You dont get it.

LOL at this debate.

Go to a dictionary. Look up Rasism. Also look up stereotype. Sonnon's comment is based on his stereotype of gang members and not rasism.

I'm trying to find rasism in the dictionary!

regardless of the definition of racism or stereotype, Sonnen remains a douche.

Hes going to be a great politican.

ABE FROMAN - I'm trying to find rasism in the dictionary!
Hahahaha. 

lol

3. rasism 131 up, 36 down

When a sertain group of people is cingled out.

My good friend aplide to a skolarship program but was denied, not because he was underqualitied, but becaues he was not Izlamic. Cinse my friend happened to be Kaukazen, however, this act of rasism went unoticed.

This thread is LOLZ.

LOL at me with rasism. oops. I'm sure you can figure out the intent.

Personally, I believe he is simply trying to hype the fight and be entertaining at the same time. For much of the interview he is funny as hell. His gang member comment was not however.

It just cracks me up how people will stretch the truth so rationalize their opinion. Just take the comment for what it is.

As far as Sonnen in politics, I don't live in Oregon and don't know his positions on any of the important issues so I'll reserve my judgement.

sweetagony - LOL at me with rasism. oops. I'm sure you can figure out the intent.

Personally, I believe he is simply trying to hype the fight and be entertaining at the same time. For much of the interview he is funny as hell. His gang member comment was not however.

It just cracks me up how people will stretch the truth so rationalize their opinion. Just take the comment for what it is.

As far as Sonnen in politics, I don't live in Oregon and don't know his positions on any of the important issues so I'll reserve my judgement.
 I hear you homie. 

He's a rasist. We got it. 

I see NOTHING wrong with Sonnen's comments. I see everything wrong with the way Anderson Silva continually bores fans and ruins main events on PPV's.

How anyone thinks wearing a XXL white t-shirt and pants hanging down to their ankles is cool is beyond me.

Peckerwood - I see NOTHING wrong with Sonnen's comments. I see everything wrong with the way Anderson Silva continually bores fans and ruins main events on PPV's.

How anyone thinks wearing a XXL white t-shirt and pants hanging down to their ankles is cool is beyond me.

Yes, how can Anderson Silva wear those type of clothes!! He must be in a gang like Sonnen said!!

Sonnen is a tea-bagger.