Sorry but this is boring

RyannVonDoom -
FETT_the geek - I think you're following the wrong sport then, that was exciting.
The fuck he is. That shit was boring as fuck. Phone Post 3.0
If you think that was boring you have no idea what you're watching. Phone Post 3.0

I'd understand OP if Cub left the cage without a scratch on him but that was a pretty impressive performance. Phone Post 3.0

AttentionDeficitDizzle - I agree with OP. That wrestling; hold a guy down, spend most of the moving and not sticking, or trying to take a guy down to fuck him on time...I get tired of seeing Edgar's style. I have never been a fan of Edgar, never will be.

It's annoying when someone is trying to 'look' busy for the judges by continually going after takedowns, doing nothing but waste time, and then chooses to mostly run to avoid exchanges with weak countering. It's like watching horrible amateur boxing with wrestling mixed in.
12'er Phone Post 3.0

Mr_Honky - 
TOAO - Edgar dominated but it wasn't even exciting. Edgar can't beat aldo. But can beat everyone else except for mendes. What to do with edgar? 135? Gatekeeper Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that fight was boring. Wtf. I really hope you changed the channel and missed the boring finish. Phone Post 3.0

I didn't waste my time with most of the fight, watched Pacman put a beating on Algieri. But I tuned back to catch the ending of another Edgar sleeper.

Lol Frankie punched him in the face almost 300 times and people are saying he held him down and just looked busy? Did you see Cubs face? Phone Post 3.0

46and2degrees - 
AttentionDeficitDizzle - I agree with OP. That wrestling; hold a guy down, spend most of the moving and not sticking, or trying to take a guy down to fuck him on time...I get tired of seeing Edgar's style. I have never been a fan of Edgar, never will be.

It's annoying when someone is trying to 'look' busy for the judges by continually going after takedowns, doing nothing but waste time, and then chooses to mostly run to avoid exchanges with weak countering. It's like watching horrible amateur boxing with wrestling mixed in.
12'er Phone Post 3.0

Maybe he was doing something other than looking at the same internet forum for 13 years.

The interwebs are a big place with many websites. Try to find 10!

RyannVonDoom - 
FETT_the geek - I think you're following the wrong sport then, that was exciting.

You're only supporting my point by agreeing with him.

The defenders of this boring shit are so annoying. Not sure what's worse the women MMA white knights or them. Frankie had a good performance as a MMA fan I can see that. Was it entertaining? Hardly especially when he is trying to get a shot at the title again. If this makes me a ignorant MMA fan then fine. I don't wanna be a snob fan who gets off to these pitter patter punches on the ground.

Epic chain wrestling. Savage non stop ground and pound striking.

jwg - 
TOAO - I understand fighting. I just don't like his style. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, sucks that people who disagree with you just dismiss your opinion and claim that you don't understand or like "real fighting".

That was a boring fight. Everybody says Stann is biased as fuck in every other fight but then they buy into his bias in this fight. I love the internet.

Yeah, it always turns into insults and self-righteous claims. People act indignant when their fighter goes the strategy route to safely cruise to a win, but are called on it.

jwg -
46and2degrees - 

12'er Phone Post 3.0

Maybe he was doing something other than looking at the same internet forum for 13 years.

The interwebs are a big place with many websites. Try to find 10!
Maybe he should read this forum more, it would help with the shitty posts. Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom - 

It must be killing you that you that he finished the fight, contrary to your claim.

Lol he punched him like 500 times in the face and choked him out. What more do you retards want? I've said it a million times, you fags bitch about anything. Phone Post 3.0

I LOVE DIAZ (no homo) - theonly way you could hate that fight is if you're a cub fan. and i could see why, but that was the best Frankie we ever saw.

There's a whole bunch of people that blame Frankie for getting rematches he asked for, asif the UFC has no hand in it. He can do no right by them.

AttentionDeficitDizzle - I agree with OP. That wrestling; hold a guy down, spend most of the fight moving and not sticking, or trying to take a guy down to fuck him on time...I get tired of seeing Edgar's style. I have never been a fan of Edgar, never will be.
It's annoying when someone is trying to 'look' busy for the judges by continually going after takedowns, doing nothing but waste time, and then choose to mostly run to avoid exchanges with weak countering. It's like watching horrible amateur boxing with wrestling mixed in.

Uhh what fight where you watching? Yea he was just stalling and laying on him. Thats why he landed over 200 punches right? He was going for the finish the whole fight... People will find any reason to complain... He dident look busy he was busy. Take a good hard look at cub's face.

You're on the wrong website.

TOAO - Edgar dominated but it wasn't even exciting. Edgar can't beat aldo. But can beat everyone else except for mendes. What to do with edgar? 135? Gatekeeper Phone Post 3.0

Edgar already beat Aldo once. WTF are you talking about?

jellyonalady - Lol he punched him like 500 times in the face and choked him out. What more do you retards want? I've said it a million times, you fags bitch about anything. Phone Post 3.0

I agree, VU!

The fight had everything, including domination. Fankie landed hard shots on the feet in the first round, he had a slick judo throw, and then beat on cubs face, non stop the moment cub was on his back. Elbows, Punches.

Cub would roll and turtle, Fankie flatten and struck, start to weave a arm through for RNC, cub turns to his back, but Frankie is already sliding around to take the mount back and when cub would buck in his moment he could only reconver half guard b.c frankie's pressure and the pstrikes to cubs face. 

If that deosn't prove Frankie's activity he also went  for a Mounted guiltene and arm triangle from mount. Then  in the last min. of the fight, where a point fighter would cruise, frakie keep on him looking for a TKO and then broke his face with a Crank.

I mean, wtf???  I think KArate Point fighting and or kick boxing is better suited for some of you guys

That was a masterpiece. I will be watching that over and over. Phone Post

46and2degrees - Boring? What a fuckin noob. Phone Post 3.0
This. You obviously dont understand this sport. Phone Post 3.0