Spike strongly counterprogramming UFC on FOX

I'll end up dvr'ing both but only watching UFC on fox. I'm assuming thts what a lot of us will be doing. Phone Post

jbapk - 1. Nobody, including the Spike TV execs, thinks Spike is going to "beat" the UFC on Fox

2. The people who post on the UG aren't who Spike wants to grab

3. I really can't comprehend people who don't understand that stealing viewers from the Fox debut hurts and doesn't help the UFC

Ensanity - 
RJJH - 
Ensanity - 
Chimonos Revenge - Significance of that GIF?

Is it a trap?
Not a trap, just board.

if you are so BORED, then you should learn how to spell.
Brain Fart, I just woke up around the time I posted that.

If I'm sleepy and cannot spell "bored", I'm in trouble...

I kid I kid!

Fuck grammar Nazi's.

RJJH - 
Ensanity - 
Chimonos Revenge - Significance of that GIF?

Is it a trap?
Not a trap, just board.

if you are so BORED, then you should learn how to spell.
If (capitol I at the begining of a sentence) you have so much time to correct others your should learn proper punctuation and capitalization. 

Good for Spike. Enjoy the suck, Dana.

A cable channel nobody outside of the USA has heard of. Spike, lol.

UFC is on FOX now, the biggest and baddest channel on TV that even Canadians know of.

punks

RJJH - 
BrianStannFan -  That is just dirty of Spike and pretty stupid.

A free, live title fight or past fights... Hmmmm I wonder what I will be watching.

I am so glad that the UFC isn't on Spike anymore, I never have to watch that stupid channel again.<br type="_moz" />

this 100%

somewhere along the road spike went to shit. it used to be watchable now its manswers and other shows aimed to the mindless masses of stupid fucks.everyone has seen the unleashed episodes so many times they arent worth watching and the commercials are unbearable

Entreri - A cable channel nobody outside of the USA has heard of. Spike, lol.

UFC is on FOX now, the biggest and baddest channel on TV that even Canadians know of.

smh spike is on basic cable in canada

UFC is going to win.

UFC programming will stay on SPike in 2012 which will prevent Bellator from cashing in on the UFC's brand. The UFC will then spend all of 2012 educating their fan base on the switch to FOX/FX/FUEL.

2013 - UFC is off SPike completely. Bellator is brought over and but MMA casual fans already know that NEW UFC is on FOX/FX. Hardcores will watch Bellator which will do ok but not amazing on SPike.

UFC continues to be the top MMA promotion and it's benefiting from being on FOX. SPike fades further. Ultimately, they'll change their name again.

Fox should open up a december date for the UFC so they can move Miller vs Bisbing to fox.

This is not counter programming, it's trying to screw over the UFC when they got a clearly bigger, better offer from fox. Spike is part of the NBC family, if NBC wanted the UFC they could have gotten them.

Zedlepln - <p>lol @ blaf having to deal with his own tactics used against him</p>

Zedlepln - 

lol @ blaf having to deal with his own tactics used against him

+1000000

For all the bitching that Dana did about EA Sports not believing in MMA and only cashing in after it got popular, it is pretty hypocritical to walk away from Spike.

I'm gonna be watching Spike and downloading Fox Phone Post

probably watch spike and record fox and it will be comercial after comercial for 2 hrs straight.