Spike TV to air LIVE K-1 events

Who is left with K1 and who is now with GWS?

What about K1 Max?

If done right this could be massive Phone Post

best news in a while, especially if the previous poster is correct re: spike also adding boxing

and i don't think ratings are that important; having more legitimate sporting events on the channel further legitimizes the channel... even if this stuff is on at 1 in the morning it still helps everyone involved

Very happy to hear this.

Was trying to land tix for the LA show, but not paying out the nose for nosebleed seats.

KimboByGhettoplex - best news in a while, especially if the previous poster is correct re: spike also adding boxing

and i don't think ratings are that important; having more legitimate sporting events on the channel further legitimizes the channel... even if this stuff is on at 1 in the morning it still helps everyone involved

Idk think ratings are actually very important. if ratings suck K1 will be cancelled just like any other program. Phone Post

K-1 have recently partnered up with European Kickboxing league SuperKombat. They should have some decent talent for their shows.

Haole - 
SamboMMA - K-1 have recently partnered up with European Kickboxing league SuperKombat. They should have some decent talent for their shows.

Yea, maybe they can borrow Sapp & Lungu, lol

If you think Sapp and Lungu are all Superkombat has then you really need to watch some events before posting again.

RickStorm -  Great news!!

Best news I've heard all day!

very happy.

This is so awesome! Phone Post

DanteHec - This is so awesome! Phone Post

Yeah, strange to see so many people criticizing the promotion (under new management) before they've even broadcasted a single show? Phone Post

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Phone Post

seriously? just became a SpikeTV fan again

Greatness!! Phone Post

Win !! Phone Post

Spike is going to put Fuel in a body bag. Phone Post

Fuel will counter by airing a 486 part series on Being Dana White. Phone Post

They should just repeatedly play the 2008 & 2009 WGP until the sun dies. That'd be the best possible outcome short of Badr Hari vs Daniel Ghita in 2013.