St. Jude Children's Hospital

keep ideas coming

Fearless Goat- Jeff Monson saw this thread, and wanted to know what he could do to help out.Please e-mail me back Rickari@aol.com and I will relay the info to Jeff.Richie "Puma"American Top Team

ttt for a great cause

Thanks for the advice. What do people think for ideas? I wanted to make this event where Jiu-Jitsu guys, MMA guys, the community, fans, and people in the midwest can all enjoy. When I get the date set...second or third weekend of October I am having the news and papers advertise it around here, and on radio stations(hopefully it doesnt cost me a lot)....I would like a big turn out.

I am afraid if I charge $50 a person which I agree is cheap that some people wont be able to attend to to financial reasons or what not. I dont know. When we did it for the Taekwondo school where I taught it always worked with the demonstration and we would raise about $1,000.

Any more ideas would be great. I am worried if I do the tourney that it would cost a lot to do.

Bob

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Come on people!

ttt

ttt

Good Night and God Bless All!

Bob

TTT

Very Classy...I wish I could attend but I am on the west coast...If you ever do anything on the west coast i would be happy to help.

NHBfan5
Dan

usmcp@aol.com

ttt

ttt

You say you raised about 1000 bucks before. Thats great. But if you can get some UFC vets in it (which it seems like some are willing to do) and organize this right. You will be able to make much much more. I would advise getting someone to help you organize this.

Your seem like a great guy for doing this and I wish you luck.

Jeff Monson, Tito Ortiz, Travis Wiuff all mentioned interest.......None replied back to my emails.

Henry Matamoros also mentioned interest in attending. I am awaiting Jeff Curran and his protege Bart...I am waiting on them to see which works best for them...the 2nd or 3rd weekend of October...when they email me saying which one they can attend then I am setting the date.

What I need now...is for UFC vets, pro fighters, or anyone to email me at RobertEMrotek2@aol.com and tell me if they for sure will attend.

Lots of people said they would help, but none gave me an answer on if they would attend.

Tito will be there...u can take it to the bank....i don't think he would say something just to get some good pr and have people on the ug praising him. yes, he will be there

i hope so...he has yet to email me confirming anything....he said to email him, and I did...nothing back.