Stann's commentary during aldo fight is TERRIBAD

I wish they would get rid of stann Phone Post 3.0

OSBtro11 - 
whooleeo - I feel like he is the one who made the kd at the end of round 1 into a big deal, then mendes fans hopped on and perpetuated it... the punch at the end of the round was fine by me because first off, aldo was in the middle of a combo, secondly his last punch landed as the horn sounded.. people try to make it out to be something its not.
You need to open your eyes buddy , clearly after the bell and clearly a very illegal cheap shot . Phone Post 3.0

I think your the one who needs to stop being bias.. aldo was pressing forward throwing.. he in fact didThrow a combo and the last one landed at the horn.. if anything a split second after.. are you seriously going to sit there and argue that aldo wasnt throwing a dam combo?

OSBtro11 -
whooleeo - I feel like he is the one who made the kd at the end of round 1 into a big deal, then mendes fans hopped on and perpetuated it... the punch at the end of the round was fine by me because first off, aldo was in the middle of a combo, secondly his last punch landed as the horn sounded.. people try to make it out to be something its not.
You need to open your eyes buddy , clearly after the bell and clearly a very illegal cheap shot . Phone Post 3.0
Watch the clip https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z7gEZNBugLU

Your memory is flawed. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah terrible job, he didn't even try and be impartial. Phone Post 3.0

Ref said he couldn't hear the bell either cause of the crowd. Phone Post 3.0

It seemed like after Goldie called it as a close fight Stann ran with that. Rogan would have done the same thing though, their very biased to the Alpha Males team. To me round 4 was the only one you could give to Mendes, was still suprised the judges got it right.

Stann was horrible and you guys claiming those punches were intentional sound like irrational women. 

Aldo was mid combo and Dana/the ref said it was so loud they didnt hear the bell.  Aldo didnt hear it and thought the ref was stopping the fight at first.  Chad didnt say a thing about it.  Stop whining about a great fight

MdGeist - I thought he does a pretty amazing job almost everytime.

Much rather have an actual fighter doing technical commentary than someone else. Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom -
Und1sputed -
RyannVonDoom -
Und1sputed - I'm confused now, watching fight the final two punches seemed clearly after the bell, what am I missing that made them legal? You all seem in agreement so maybe I am missing something. Phone Post 3.0
Watching the fight. Thats what you're misisng. Phone Post 3.0
Try watching It again when your not drunk, they were clearly after the bell and UFC has admitted this but ref and everyone else is saying it was so loud you could not hear the bell. Phone Post 3.0
Wasnt drunk until after the fight. Nice try. The punches landed after the horn ended, yes. But the last shot was thrown as the horn was sounding. Cant fault anyone for that other than stann. Phone Post 3.0
Punches landed but shot at horn? Can't have multiple shots land after horn while last shot was thrown at it as you said. If you watch it again and really think two clear shots were not thrown and landed after the horn than I don't know what to tell you other than your wrong. That doesn't mean we should blame Aldo either though as multiple accounts including the ref said you could not hear the horn. So I do not know why you are trying so hard to stick to shots at but not after horn. Phone Post 3.0

OSBtro11 - 
no-gi_JAMES420 -
Hocky Balboa - 

I laughed my ass off when he asked him about the late punches during the post-fight interview?

He mentioned it throughout the fight multiple times and I thought to myself that he needs to let it go.

Then he called him out after the fight and I lost it.

Holy shit I didn't watch the post fight but that would have pissed me off. Punches were DURING the bell and he was mid combination. Ref was out of position and its Chad's job to protect himself.

He was on his ass about it all fight and meanwhile Mendes is kicked Aldo in the nuts and throwing out multiple eye pokes.
Lol @ a fighter saying such retarded shit . Phone Post 3.0

which part?

Here's a vid of the punches at the bell...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z7gEZNBugLU

It was 2 2 going into the 5th but that wasn't a good commentary Phone Post 3.0

Agreed, I'm sick of brian stann commenting, he always comes off smug and biased towards americans Phone Post 3.0

caseharts - It was 2 2 going into the 5th but that wasn't a good commentary Phone Post 3.0
3-1 at best for mendez Phone Post 3.0

Yup. Brian didn't perform well at all last night. He's been off lately. I hate how he can't break down grappeling as well as rogan. I want to believe him but I can't lol. He's great though I love Brian stann he's just been off lately. Phone Post 3.0

The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -
no-gi_JAMES420 -
OSBtro11 - 
no-gi_JAMES420 -
Hocky Balboa - 

I laughed my ass off when he asked him about the late punches during the post-fight interview?

He mentioned it throughout the fight multiple times and I thought to myself that he needs to let it go.

Holy shit I didn't watch the post fight but that would have pissed me off. Punches were DURING the bell and he was mid combination. Ref was out of position and its Chad's job to protect himself.

He was on his ass about it all fight and meanwhile Mendes is kicked Aldo in the nuts and throwing out multiple eye pokes.
Lol @ a fighter saying such retarded shit . Phone Post 3.0

which part?

Here's a vid of the punches at the bell...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z7gEZNBugLU
Don't forget about during the middle of the fight Stann said the eye pokes benefited Aldo... Smh Phone Post 3.0
Thats right! Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa -

Yes that was bs. Phone Post 3.0

I dont know man, i think B Stann is the 2nd best color man the ufc has after rogan. I do think pat miletich would be better though.

Ufc needs to sack up and steal the voice and miletich to replace their B team. Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom - Fucking absolutely horrible. Biased as fuck and running his trap about "illegal" shots by aldo that were legally thrown?? Fucking bullshit. Phone Post 3.0
Meh Phone Post 3.0

Are you guys saying I can keep striking after the bell as long as it's part of a combo? Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom - 
caseharts - It was 2 2 going into the 5th but that wasn't a good commentary Phone Post 3.0
3-1 at best for mendez Phone Post 3.0

this.

I thought and predicted Mendes would win every single aspect of the fight but Aldo came out better than I've seen him since his strikeforce days I genuinely thought the best was long behind him but he was on point.

Mendes still gave him all he could handle and floored him in the first but Aldo was the most consistent round by round. the only round I could honestly give to Mendes would be the 4th the 4 other round were atleast 10-9 to Aldo.