Stefan Struve out indefinitely :(

should of got this treated and kpt secret. he is done now. 

Noooo... Wanted to see him finish Overeem's UFC stint.

Glad they found this out before anything tragic happened while fighting.

:( I always liked Struve and he came off as a good guy. Wish him all the best

MdGeist - 
XIITT_JBASS - 
XIITT_JBASS - That is so sad to hear, I wish the skyscraper all the best. Heart conditions are a serious thing, I hope he makes a full recovery. Phone Post

Forgot to mention - can anyone confirm if his large build has anything to do with the heart condition? Phone Post

I'm pretty sure his massive build is the direct result of his heart problems.

Even though he probably isn't officially diagnosed with it, I think he probably has gigantism like Andre the Giant did.

His heart problem caused his build??

Also, I respectfully disagree re gigantism- he doesn't have any of the features associated with it. He just suffers from being Dutch- those crazhey guysh are freakishly tall

MRXC - The fighting is irrelevant, I wish him the best of health. His family needs him alive far longer than I need him to fight.
This is the truth. Best of luck Stefan. Get well brother. Phone Post 3.0

Dam :( Phone Post

Bootsy Collins - 
MdGeist - 
XIITT_JBASS - 
XIITT_JBASS - That is so sad to hear, I wish the skyscraper all the best. Heart conditions are a serious thing, I hope he makes a full recovery. Phone Post

Forgot to mention - can anyone confirm if his large build has anything to do with the heart condition? Phone Post

I'm pretty sure his massive build is the direct result of his heart problems.

Even though he probably isn't officially diagnosed with it, I think he probably has gigantism like Andre the Giant did.

His heart problem caused his build??

Also, I respectfully disagree re gigantism- he doesn't have any of the features associated with it. He just suffers from being Dutch- those crazhey guysh are freakishly tall

yeah, does Shaq have gigantism jsut because he's huge? I doubt it, he played more than an average length NBA career and is still doing strenuous things.

Get well soon Phone Post 3.0

Wow.
Guess my views on the Dutch and impromptu attempt at humorously typing in their accent has offended a silent minority of Dutch giants on here...FOUR VD's LATER haha

dam, hope he makes it back to the cage

Horrible news. Hopefully they get him the best treatment possible.

Struve has always been one of my favourite HW's.

I just hope he can live a healthy life. Phone Post 3.0

XIITT_JBASS -

Can hardly confirm since i am not a doctor but since Semmy Schildt recently suffered from heart problems as well its easy to make the link.

Still you got to be extremely careful with making bold statement about these sort of things, especially is you are not a medical professional.

Thats why i think the statement put out by Ariel suck. Yes he is allowed to make it considering he is a journalist and needs to break news. But would have shown a little more class if he would have waited on speaking on the exact implications of the condition.

Unless he contacted the medical professionals directly involved in his treatment and they related this exact news to him. Phone Post 3.0

Always seems like one of the nicest guys in the UFC, and he put a hell of a streak together before the Hunt fight. True championship material in the future, hope all goes well for him. Phone Post 3.0

I have the exact same heart condition. It may be the end of his fighting career but his life will go on. They may need to replace the leaking valve with a replacement from a Pig or possibly a man made one. This heart condition is really common, our Prime Minister in Australia Kevin Rudd has it, so does Arnold Schwarzenegger and even the musician Everlast.

Good on him for making it this far.

Dreville79 - Always seems like one of the nicest guys in the UFC, and he put a hell of a streak together before the Hunt fight. True championship material in the future, hope all goes well for him. Phone Post 3.0

Not to mention one of the scrappiest big guys ever

This isn't news. We've always known him to have a lot of heart.

Hope him the best. Phone Post 3.0

That's very sad. He is easily one of the most exciting fighters in the heavyweight division. I hope he can come back.. Phone Post

Vantro - This isn't news. We've always known him to have a lot of heart.

Hope him the best. Phone Post 3.0

Lol awesome. Phone Post