Stephen Thompson 57-0 ?

CRE - A truly special talent.

Something is off about him though..I don't know what it is.. Even Cormier was moving away from him a little bit and he's always touching everyone.
Gold. Phone Post 3.0

Something is off about him though..I don't know what it is.. Even Cormier was moving away from him a little bit and he's always touching everyone.
That's pretty funny. Phone Post 3.0

Sometimes the UG pisses me off, bad. I mean trying to shit on a guys incredible record like I see in this thread is such an ignorant thing to do it's ridiculous, if those were "gimmie" fights or "not good opponents" then tell me, what about Hendricks getting dismantled? Or Ellenburger?? How about keeping Ammy opinions to yourself. Phone Post 3.0

WARFARE - Sometimes the UG pisses me off, bad. I mean trying to shit on a guys incredible record like I see in this thread is such an ignorant thing to do it's ridiculous, if those were "gimmie" fights or "not good opponents" then tell me, what about Hendricks getting dismantled? Or Ellenburger?? How about keeping Ammy opinions to yourself. Phone Post 3.0
Fuckin right! For fuck sakes! Fuck!!! Phone Post 3.0

People here are fucking retarded. The guy is an amazing striker. Theirs no denying it Phone Post 3.0

WARFARE - Sometimes the UG pisses me off, bad. I mean trying to shit on a guys incredible record like I see in this thread is such an ignorant thing to do it's ridiculous, if those were "gimmie" fights or "not good opponents" then tell me, what about Hendricks getting dismantled? Or Ellenburger?? How about keeping Ammy opinions to yourself. Phone Post 3.0

so ya fuck this discussion of a current title contenders past kickboxing record! fuck anyone discussing his opponents or the legitimacy, save that for a ronda rousey or fedor thread why dont ya?!

you people buy a blue name and act like you know something, when the truth is you know precisely zero about anything, especially this sport, especially how to discuss it.

It should also be noted that Daniels had a highly anticipated bout with fellow undefeated kickboxing star Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson. Daniels won the history-making bout by technical knockout due to an injury suffered by Thompson that left him unable to continue the bout. However, replays showed what caused Thompson's injury was an illegal attack and therefore the bout has since been ruled a no contest and unrecognized on both kickboxers' records. From Daniels wiki page Phone Post 3.0

So basically what this thread is telling us is that Thompson is a great point karate fighter but when it comes to k-1level striking, he can't hang with the big boys?

I like watching Thompson fight but he doesn't have the speed to match up with other elite strikers..

Back to quality over quantity then Cre? Haha Phone Post 3.0

ons ear - So basically what this thread is telling us is that Thompson is a great point karate fighter but when it comes to k-1level striking, he can't hang with the big boys?

I like watching Thompson fight but he doesn't have the speed to match up with other elite strikers..
Are you serious? He's a guy that has only competed at the top level of striking for all but the past few years. Look, even with the loss to Daniels, he has an elite record and is an elite striker.
Speed? Do you smoke crack? Look, he's by far the fastest welterweight MMA fighter in the world. The only guy at that division that compares may be MVP, but he's never beat anybody better than CM Punk so who really knows.
Stephen is a perfect mix of speed and power. You're an idiot if you think he couldn't compete in any level of kickboxing in the world. I'm not saying he dominates, but he certainly competes. Phone Post 3.0

TheBigRedOne - 
EckY - 
Most of his kickboxing matches were under above the waist American kickboxing rules against no name opponents, he also lost to Raymond Daniels in WCL, who also had a supposed ridiculous undefeated record before stepping up against real competition under proper rules in GLORY.

Yep. Daniels made Thompson look like Ronda Rousey trying to fight Holly Holm.

He got so desperate that he hurt his knee charging him.

Even Thompson's Wiki page has been severely edited so you can't see what his kickboxing matches are.

Even the NC is omitted, but Daniel's page shows all of his kickboxing matches from WCL.

Either you're a troll or you have Daniels' cum in your belly.

Either way Stephen KO'd Johnny something GSP and Lawler didn't do.

He would also smoke you in less than 30 seconds so go blow it out your ass :-)

lots of wiki pages are inaccurate .

Milo Kerrigan -
burner22 - Don't forget matt brown whooped him tho Phone Post 3.0
If they have a rematch wonderboy would
Mess matt up. Phone Post 3.0
Lol . Matt brown whoops him again Phone Post 3.0