Steven Seagal wants to work with Daniel Cormier

Daniel needs someone to take him to the next level.

Steven seagal has huge balls man. That guy is outrageous.

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - Seagal would turn Cormier into a different fighter, deadly.

lol@"Vitor Beltor"

He's going to keep doing this with whoever he thinks is the next big thing in mma lol Phone Post

Steven Seagal, the next Greg Jackson.

Lol what a crock of shit. Just go away Segal.

I want Cormier to come out and say "we're not friends, I've never met the guy and no I'm not interested" Phone Post

SEAGULL GOAT

Is seagal allowed to drop lyoto and anderson kicks has his favourite 2012 moments, when they happened in 2011.

I just don't know if this whole segal thing is real!!

Why is here here?
Why does Ariel hang on his sack so much?
Why do the fighters entertain him?
Why do we continue to make threads about him?
And did he really shit his pants??!! Phone Post

AbbottMary - Steven seagal has huge balls man. That guy is outrageous.

This.  I dunno why but I find this hilarious.  Seagal blows my mind.

I'm not a huge fan of JBJ, but I fucking love that he turned Seagal down.  

Seegal GOAT

shaqitup - Is seagal allowed to drop lyoto and anderson kicks has his favourite 2012 moments, when they happened in 2011.

I thought the same thing. Phone Post

Until someone shows me video proof that he's actually ever been in real legit fight, he's just a scumbag B-rated actor looking for work in my eyes. Phone Post

"Who?  Nam Fran?  I've never heard of him, is he American or something?"

- Steven Seagal

Hahaha one of my favorite things to do is get stoned and listen to his interviews. He is SO FUCKIN CRAZY. Phone Post

Sub for later Phone Post

Wow, Cormier + Seagal = Unstoppable Freight Treign.

I hate that he never has anything to say. He always answers questions with the most broad answers that don't answer anything like he has no idea whats going on.

Interviewer: "what are you looking forward to in 2013?"

Seagal: "I'm looking forward to seeing the best fighters in the world putting their skills against eachother and seeing who comes out on top." Phone Post

Wow what an honor Phone Post