Stevia King Dan Quinn as of 4 months ago... it's sad

“And I was with ah, fuckin Brett McGowan…The same guy I was with when I knocked that guy out watching Jose Canseco lollygag for a fly ball because he’s a punk oh and a bitch”

1 Like

Yes that was turning point for the worse for Dan when Ross passed. Kind of forgot that was the last straw in a way before drugs / mental illness just enveloped him.

1 last comment who remembers peachy? Lmao

3 Likes

Dan brought her back from the dead sneezing blood bubbles because of a tumour that Stevia pure h20 melted away.

1 Like

Dan first popped onto the scene with his youtube videos where he called out Kimbo Slice and blending the soap out of water with stevia resulting in cold fission generated pure H2-0. He also played footage of “the play” and claimed that Lou Holz sabotaged his football career and Notre Dame kicked him out over baseless rape charges.

As nutty as he was, I talked to him a bunch of times around 09-10 or so and he came across as a regular guy. Although his condition got worse and he became plainly delusional and believed that he was an incarnation of the avenging angel Maitreya.

Oh, and before he started his youtube videos, he tried to promote his discovery of cold fission on various physics and science forums.

1 Like

Uncle Freddie Reva,Peachy the Cat,Ironhead Heyward,Vago`s,Nor-Cal chat,Juanitas,Cal Worsham,Lou Holtz,stevia,violin,cold fission,split H20,fountain of orgasms,homeboy,playa,Star West Botanicals & Bad Boy.

Treba, Ernie the Barber, Bond Lapua, Dick Delaware, mice going gay, Tony Rice, Vaughn Bean, Craig Teuscher, Bird flu, Patriot vacuum cleaners, enveloped in a golden halo,Boogaloo.

Kimbo Slice,Joe Rogan,Dana White & Tara Chow.

4 Likes

This has made me go back and check out two of my all time favorite Dan videos.

Some great recipes here.

When Dan rips on this guy’s name and claims he is straight the fuck outta the ghetto asking this guy what’s he got in him? What’s his pedigree? Fucking gold!

I like these two even more than when he verbally castrated Cal Worsham

2 Likes

LOL that list I was waiting for Tara chow than sure enough last one. There was more than a few videos of too smooth Dan Quinn starting the video off calling out her name “Tara Chow…” LOL

1 Like

I cant lie though, he did turn me on to stevia and Ive been using it ever since.

2 Likes

Oh and the best Dan Quinn legend is that he was the inspiration for the Bad Boy logo after he knocked out five guys at Juanitas.

3 Likes

Dan was the guy on the BADBOY clothing the guy owes Dan millions using his image.

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ll fix that shit with Imgur ^^^

BRB.

2 Likes

My cod!

In that “How to Eat Like a King” video, homeboy took the following:

1. four cheese marinara sauce
  2. rice
  3. beans
  4. ground turkey
  5. shrimp
  6. imitation crab meat
  7. “gourmet” seafood blend
  8. pure H2O

Put all that shit in a blender and said he had been drinking those “shakes” as a meal for four days.

Had another shake in the video that was a. mackerel, b. bananas c. bee pollen and d. sometimes the seeds of honeydew melon and said that was his protein shake.

Genius, often confused for madness but those shakes are pure genius, straight up playboy.

3 Likes

Dan’s screen name on here was PoetWarrior41.

3 Likes

That shake he had was crazy like 10 tins of tuna haha. He used to like a rotisserie chicken.

1 Like

Dan in 2009.

poetwarrior41

Jan '09

People are starting to flock to stevia, because of what it does to the human body just by drinking sweet water. Take a look at Diego Sanchez’s before and after shots. Take a look at Cal Worsham’s lean face when he’s about to get knocked out by Bo Cantrell. Take a look at me, even though I eat probably close to 3500 or o calories a day and I’m not really doing much of anything to work out.

starwest-botanicals.com, then bulk herbs n spices, then powdered herbal extracts, it’s on the bottom for $50 a pound, and stevia’s done the following:

1. Defeated advanced breast cancer in India, taking it into total remission, and stabelized lung cancer as well according to Dr. K.

2. Melted off 6 breast tumors and 62 lbs of flab from my ex uncle, Bob Johnson, Carmichael Ca. in 4 months, just drinking very sweet water.

Stevia, like magic, blends water into a natural gas called split h2o. Heard a phd on radio yesterday saying nuclear reactors were an expensive way to boil water into electricity. Petroleum gas is powered by hydrogen, meaning if they took the water out of our gas cars would sit and smoke. And split h2o’s that mythical gas that Einstein was trying to equate on paper when it really existed in a crossover between nature and science he didn’t know to look for.

Fairly simple. The FDA(they want death, not health, believe it) hunted stevia down like it was cocaine, the ACLU sued it back, and I witnessed water burst into a natural gas, and then ‘morph’ back into water laying beneath soap when I turned on the blender.

This fulfills the vision I had 20 years ago at Notre Dame, stating that I’d one day discover cold fission, and with profits was to end slavery on earth forever. And question to all you haters, when it actually comes true that the Bad Boy Club sticker’s actually used me for it’s inspiration, and that Boogaloo the artist said it was based on me knocking out 5 guys one night at Juanitas, will that make your * asses to to starwest botanicals to get some of the sweet white cure? I wonder

Call me whatever you want, but those that do join the pound a month club?? When I’m banking, making millions a day out of LA alone cuz of what pure h2o does(bring 17 year old cats with throat cancer back from the dead and into total health) I’m going to retire everyone who joined, in style, forever. Why not, I’ll certainly be able to afford it.

Dan Quinn

3 Likes

Good lord, great memory.

VU

1 Like

Split h20

I remember how horribly he used to talk to his mom. There had to have been some childhood trauma there. It was pretty damn malicious at times.