Stipe Miocic vs Brock Lesnar

Make it happen Dana! 

Stipe would waste him.

UncleChael -

Stipe would waste him.

Remember when Cain beat the shit out of Lesnar? It would be like that, but worse. 

UncleChael -

Stipe would waste him.

Exactly. Stipe deserves to destroy Brock Lesnar in a fight where the world is watching as reparations for how poorly the UFC has promoted him. 

1 Like

Why do you guys hate Brock so much (wanting to put him in the cage with either of these beasts)?

Ttt 

Ttt

D.C. Vs Stipe is a joke! This is the real fight! 

Stipe destroys Brock. I'll watch it, though. I hope the Stipe/DC shit isn't real. That means they are out of options which isn' good.....

1 Like
Granite007 -

Stipe destroys Brock. I'll watch it, though. I hope the Stipe/DC shit isn't real. That means they are out of options which isn' good.....

I also think stipe vs dc proves Cain won't be back this year atleast. Since dc dosnt want to effect cains belt path if he was gonna come back anytime soon. And dc still has over a year before he is 40 which is when he said he's gonna retire. He's 38 atm

1 Like
UncleChael -

Stipe would waste him.

Once Stipe stuffed his initial takedown and then gave him a right to the face, Brock would mentally fold. I see that fight playing out a lot like Brock’s fight against Cain.

UFC 100 Brock Lesnar would man handle him 

1 Like
HoldMeCloser - 

more interested in brock vs ngganou, stipe would get easy tko rd 1

Healthy Brock finishes Francis on the ground. Brock is just as strong but actually has…technique.

Vegito Blue - 

UFC 100 Brock Lesnar would man handle him 

Easy win. I’m not entirely sure that Stipe beats 41-year-old shrinking WWE Lesnar

1 Like

Mir is no weak gentleman and Brock got on top of him like he got on top of his wife that night.

Siciliano di Brooklyn - Mir is no weak gentleman and Brock got on top of him like he got on top of his wife that night.

Lesnar was always just a roided up guy with legit wrestling. 

He'll never beat a well rounded fighter with wrestling ability.

Siciliano di Brooklyn - Mir is no weak gentleman and Brock got on top of him like he got on top of his wife that night.

That was when Mir was a 290lb walking steroid, training with the WSM to try and even the gap with Brock.

Stipe got KTFO by Stefan Struve. Lest we forget. He also has an awful gas tank. Lesnar would bring the pressure.

Brock, at his best, was the most underrated and most overrated fighter ever

Bobby Lupo -
Siciliano di Brooklyn - Mir is no weak gentleman and Brock got on top of him like he got on top of his wife that night.

That was when Mir was a 290lb walking steroid, training with the WSM to try and even the gap with Brock.

Stipe got KTFO by Stefan Struve. Lest we forget. He also has an awful gas tank. Lesnar would bring the pressure.

Brock, at his best, was the most underrated and most overrated fighter ever

Just rewatched this fight.  The way Brock controlled Mir on the ground in the first and beat him up with the body - head GNP, then locking Mir’s arm underneath himself only to follow up with some of the hardest punches from half guard I’ve ever seen for the KO finish, was a thing of absolute beauty.  I know it was slow and methodical for brief spurts of 10 - 15 seconds, but other than that, my goodness - ace performance by Brock.

I think having that extra chip on his shoulder of fighting Mir, who absolutely hosed him in the build up, was the X factor that tipped it in his favour.  If he could carry that same attitude into all his fights ("UFC 100 Brock"), I do believe he would give many a heavyweight fits, Stipe included.  

Whether prime Lesnar could defeat him would ultimately come down to whether or not Stipe could withstand the punishment on the ground and if Brock could get him there.  One thing I noticed, in Mir - Lesnar 2 at least, was that Brock's much vaunted wrestling kind of seemed, well, sloppy.  He was powerful and controlling once on the ground, but getting there came off of as much the fault of Frank (the flying knee that began the ending sequence) or just odd looking scrambles from Lesnar trying to pick Mir up and throw him. 

With all that said, if I had to pick who would win with a gun to my head, I'd have to go with Stipe.  He has the wrestling to at least prevent Brock from getting him down all that much, or to be able to stand up when taken down.  Not only that, but his striking is at least a bit better than Brock's.  I do think I'd give the power edge to Lesnar though.

Cheers