Stipe was like nah Dana don’t put the belt on me

64FordF100 -

Dana reminds me of the white version of the promoter that was in the Rocky movie with Tommy Morrison.

"Touch me, and I'll sue."
BuddyRevell -

“Losing My Religion” ?

TryhardNobody -
sgotwalks -

Fucking cunt stream cutout just at the moment the decision was about to be announced. Ya, I know, no sympathy. 

This was the best stream i ever had. Crystal clear no problems

r/mmastreams

steveAKAslick - 
BuddyRevell -

“Losing My Religion” ?

I'm a big Stipe fan.

SteckTastic - 

What a awesome dude, fulltime firefighter, best heavyweight of all time, and takes no shit from nobody.

That dude is killing it in life

I agree, but he’s NOT a full time firefighter anymore. He works one day a week to keep his credentials.

BuddyRevell -
steveAKAslick - 
BuddyRevell -

“Losing My Religion” ?

I'm a big Stipe fan.

Same

I like the way stipe is handling his beef with dana. He’s not talking a bunch of shit publicly and whinging every chance he gets. He keeps it old school, I’ve got a problem with you and I’m gonna let you know face to face whether you’re the boss or not. Stipe the boss now.

goldenboyart -
SteckTastic - 

What a awesome dude, fulltime firefighter, best heavyweight of all time, and takes no shit from nobody.

I agree, but he’s NOT a full time firefighter anymore. He works one day a week to keep his credentials.

Firefighters only work like 7 days a month anyways. The full time ones 

BuddyRevell - 

Shhhhh...don't tell Woodley they treated Ngannou better than Stipe. It'll mess up his racism narrative.

Boom.

SteckTastic -

100% time to promote the man right 

TryhardNobody -
sgotwalks -

Fucking cunt stream cutout just at the moment the decision was about to be announced. Ya, I know, no sympathy. 

Same here my stream was absolutely perfect HD quality zero buffering.
Mutant -
TryhardNobody -
sgotwalks -

cause no one was watchin

lol Dana's already making excuses for Francis - on the post fight show, just said "Francis took off the last 2 weeks of camp and went to France, and nobody knows why. But yeah Stipe looked great"

titoscared -
Mutant -
TryhardNobody -
sgotwalks -

cause no one was watchin

Their loss watching Stipe derail the hype train and become the ufc hw goat!
steveAKAslick -
TryhardNobody -
sgotwalks -

r/mmastreams

*carl voice* "shuut uuuuuuuppp"
stevekt - Stipe gave Joe some of the business too.

Joe - I’m here with the baddest man on the planet.

Stipe - But not the scariest?

lol no. He didn’t say it like a question, he said it as a statement then immediately turned to Francis and said “this guy is huge.”

As in “But not the scariest, this guy is huge!”

OP is correct, Dana is pissed his ‘potential’ next Brock didn’t win, no need to exaggerate what happened.

Simplicity -
goldenboyart -
SteckTastic - 

Firefighters only work like 7 days a month anyways. The full time ones 

Really? In Australia it’s 4 days on and 3 days off.

Miocic on taking the belt away from Dana White to give to his coach: “That’s my dude. That dude respects me, I respect him. End of story.”

— Ariel Helwani (@arielhelwani) January 21, 2018
BuddyRevell - 
steveAKAslick - 
BuddyRevell -

“Losing My Religion” ?

I'm a big Stipe fan.

i still dance like that. all the time. walking down the street, waiting in line at McDs, don’t matter.

Im glad Stipe doesnt respect Dana. Danas bitch ass doesnt deserve it AT ALL.