Stipe was like nah Dana don’t put the belt on me

Dana will get his revenge in the end when he does a Frank Shamrock move on Stipe and leaves him out of the UFC HOF.

Would be funny as hell seeing Dana trying to justify his decision.

DFW looking glum in the background

That was Awesome!

BringBackGoldy -
Simplicity -
goldenboyart -
SteckTastic - 

What a awesome dude, fulltime firefighter, best heavyweight of all time, and takes no shit from nobody.

That dude is killing it in life

I agree, but he’s NOT a full time firefighter anymore. He works one day a week to keep his credentials.

Firefighters only work like 7 days a month anyways. The full time ones 

Really? In Australia it’s 4 days on and 3 days off.

No, he’s wrong.

Most city departments are on either a 3 platoon or 4 platoon schedule.  A 3 platoon will work some variation of 24 on 48 off.  Or they can rearrange it be a kelly 3/4 or a 48/96 or whatever as long as you meat the hour requirements.  This works out to about ten days a month.

a 4 platoon is usually 24 on 72 off.  A few cities on 4 platoons are still working the two days two nights 4 days off schedule. This is about 8 days a month.

the federal fire service in the US sucks and works out to about 13 days a month. 

goldenboyart -
SteckTastic - 

What a awesome dude, fulltime firefighter, best heavyweight of all time, and takes no shit from nobody.

I agree, but he’s NOT a full time firefighter anymore. He works one day a week to keep his credentials.

That’s not true. He works two part time fire gigs resulting in full time fire fighting. Said it himself on the JRE

Stipe was sick of listening to DW constantly telling everyone he could how Niguano had the hardest punch in the world. It just go yt? PATHETIC.

Had to have been really pissed off to have the wherewithal to go straight for the belt in the middle of the scorecard announcements.  He just finished a 5 round slog, there’s a shitload of people cheering.  He made a beeline for Dana and that belt before Dana knew what was happening.  The best part is that there is no shit talk.  Dana needs shit talk to spin in his favor.  Stipe didn’t give him any ammo to do that immediately after the fight or the presser.  

Francis drops to light HVY.

Darth Potato -
BringBackGoldy -
Simplicity -
goldenboyart -
SteckTastic - 

Firefighters only work like 7 days a month anyways. The full time ones 

Really? In Australia it’s 4 days on and 3 days off.

No, he’s wrong.

Most city departments are on either a 3 platoon or 4 platoon schedule.  A 3 platoon will work some variation of 24 on 48 off.  Or they can rearrange it be a kelly 3/4 or a 48/96 or whatever as long as you meat the hour requirements.  This works out to about ten days a month.

a 4 platoon is usually 24 on 72 off.  A few cities on 4 platoons are still working the two days two nights 4 days off schedule. This is about 8 days a month.

the federal fire service in the US sucks and works out to about 13 days a month. 

Geez that sounds convoluted.  Here the stay at the station on call for 4 days straight then go home for 3 days.

Tigerbythetail - Stipe was sick of listening to DW constantly telling everyone he could how Niguano had the hardest punch in the world. It just go yt? PATHETIC.

Yeh what an a-hole for trying to promote a challenger and sell a bunch of pay per views that stands to benefit everyone including Stipe.

Stipe got equal embedded time, equal mic time, had all the fan support at media events and won the fight pretty easily.

Acted like a c**t in my opinion- not a fan at all.

Tug Dabone -

Awesome! So cool - doesn't even bother to look at Dana, just grabs the belt and hands it to his coach. ??
sgotwalks -

Fucking cunt stream cutout just at the moment the decision was about to be announced. Ya, I know, no sympathy. 

Good. Learn to actually pay for products like an adult. 

ThatsHowIRoll -
Tigerbythetail - Stipe was sick of listening to DW constantly telling everyone he could how Niguano had the hardest punch in the world. It just go yt? PATHETIC.

Yeh what an a-hole for trying to promote a challenger and sell a bunch of pay per views that stands to benefit everyone including Stipe.

Stipe got equal embedded time, equal mic time, had all the fan support at media events and won the fight pretty easily.

I think it’s the promotional push on Ngannue that creates the beef. The UFC has a great influence in becomes a “star,” take sage or PVZ for example. They’re unproven performers, yet they get the commercials and appearances. 

Imagine this in an office situation. You’re the best in the office, but the new, unproven guy, is getting the attention and promotions. You’re stuck in a cubicle, but he gets an office. You gonna be happy with that?  

ProteinOverdrive -

Dana looks like he is about to cry.

You just know that slimmy fucker will do something to get Stipe back, He'll act all nice while he finds a way to put the knife in his back the vindictive guy he is. He's already trying to get DC to move up and fight him.

64FordF100 -

Dana reminds me of the white version of the promoter that was in the Rocky movie with Tommy Morrison.

lol he does!

Judoka 702 -

Stipe grabbed that shit out of his belt and give it to his coach . Prolly because Dana was on ngannou nuts all month

This exactly.

ThatsHowIRoll -

They've been talking about all the training, nutrition etc that the UFC/Dana have been providing Ngannou.  The support towards the non-champion has been unparalleled.  It wasn't being pissed off about TV time, it was about them trying to stack the deck against Stipe.