Stitch firing is the second highest Reddit post

Good let it be number one here too. Phone Post 3.0

Dana has the maturity of a 5 year old.

Quickash1t - WTF he is the god damn CUTMAN. Why do people give a single shit? He was threatening to leave his employer over not being able to have sponsors. HE WAS THE CUTMAN--- the fact he ever was allowed to have sponsors is a gift. People are amazingly dumb on this forum.
If I spoke against my employer in any way in a public forum I would be fired. It is actually in my contract regarding social media.

Why does anyone care about this? He is not the product, he is an employee who shouldn't get camera time. This should mean nothing to anyone here.
More importantly... You tellin me i wasted my vote for the day on that troll/shill ass bitch????

I thought we got one of each! The fuck! Phone Post 3.0

This is the problem when you have a huge sponsor deal, they can make calls like they own the place. It had to of been reebok who told zuffa to fire him.

What's even sad is that this site has not mentioned anything about the firing in the news section Phone Post 3.0

KFP49 - 
Quickash1t - WTF he is the god damn CUTMAN. Why do people give a single shit? He was threatening to leave his employer over not being able to have sponsors. HE WAS THE CUTMAN--- the fact he ever was allowed to have sponsors is a gift. People are amazingly dumb on this forum.
If I spoke against my employer in any way in a public forum I would be fired. It is actually in my contract regarding social media.

Why does anyone care about this? He is not the product, he is an employee who shouldn't get camera time. This should mean nothing to anyone here.

This deserves a vote down, but I already used my vote to vote someone up.

I got you brother