Stitch gets screwed but Rogan wears Onnit

How is it that he is the only exception to the rule? Phone Post 3.0

????? Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't rogan own part of onnit? Phone Post 3.0

I'm just guessing, but I'll bet Joe has a slightly different contract than the fighters, that may allow for it. He probably didn't sign his likeness away either. Phone Post 3.0

If Joe is wearing Onnit on Sat night OP might have a point

Squirrel, Blue Belt - I'm just guessing, but I'll bet Joe has a slightly different contract than the fighters, that may allow for it. He probably didn't sign his likeness away either. Phone Post 3.0
Stitch is not a fighter. OP isn't talking about fighter contracts. Phone Post 3.0

It's called hypocrisy. Phone Post 3.0

SoCalMutt -
HandyDarsh - Doesn't rogan own part of onnit? Phone Post 3.0

That is correct sir. Phone Post

Not sure what this ha to do with it. Unless Joe owns a part of Reebok or the UFC... Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie - It's called hypocrisy. Phone Post 3.0
Yup Phone Post 3.0

I'm not posting it to stir shit up. I just find it so weird that the announcer would wear a non-UFC/reebok shirt, or at the very least a non-brand oriented shirt when everyone else has to wear specific gear. Phone Post 3.0

Swift1 - How is it that he is the only exception to the rule? Phone Post 3.0

He wears that at weigh ins, not fight night.

If I'm not mistaken, isn't Joe wearing suits now? Phone Post 3.0

Cant wait to see Rogan and Goldies commentator kits this weekend!

Additionally,

Fighters cant have banners during their announcement for 30 seconds in order for the sport to look more professional...

Yet the Octagon canvas is still whored out to the highest bidder and looks like a 7 years olds sticker book.

I am tearing my garments I am so pissed off. I mean, this really just pisses me right off. Put your ear real close to your PC speaker and you will hear the sound of satin and lace muscle shirt ripping.

SoCalMutt - 
HandyDarsh - Doesn't rogan own part of onnit? Phone Post 3.0

That is correct sir. Phone Post

I don't see how that's relevant though. Shouldn't he be promoting Reebok and only Reebok like everyone else?

StrikingMMA -

He wears that at weigh ins, not fight night.
And...? Fighters have to wear reebok at weigh ins and so do corners Phone Post 3.0

Raises a good question. Are Rogan and Goldie in on the Reebok deal? Phone Post 3.0

Ramsey - If I'm not mistaken, isn't Joe wearing suits now? Phone Post 3.0

No. He's usually rocking some black slacks with a button down dress shirt. 

Why aren't dana and the fertittas wearing reebok? Phone Post 3.0