Stitch n Burt fanclub sign here...

Lets show these two how much supporters they have. At the same time, we can show the UFC how much fan support they lost for their actions.

No post needed. Sign for support please. Ty Phone Post 3.0

Signed

Signed Phone Post 3.0

Signed! Phone Post 3.0

Signed Phone Post 3.0

Bump...resign Phone Post 3.0

signed

JoeyBagaDonuts - Bump...resign Phone Post 3.0
Bump Phone Post 3.0

Can't believe this thread needs another bump. Phone Post 3.0

Signed. Phone Post 3.0

Signed Phone Post 3.0

Signed

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Phone Post 3.0

Signed. Phone Post 3.0

I actually have meet them both and have had the pleasure of having a conversation with each of them at the airport the morning after a UFC card. Neither one could have been a nicer guy or more of a gentleman. Obviously the UFC has forgotten the people and sponsors who were there when they were hemorrhaging money. They are clearly a what have you done for me lately company. Fuck the UFC Phone Post 3.0

Signed.
Met stitch at UFC 85. He liked me so much he dropped his Guinness on me lol. Lovey guy. Super fun to be around. Had a fantastic time chatting about the old time fighters. Phone Post 3.0

Signed. Phone Post 3.0

Signed Phone Post 3.0

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8v7gb_dana-white-goes-off-on-a-journalist_sport

So stitch gets let go because he was worried about his family yet Dana can call a female writer a "fucking dumb bitch" and say "fuck you Lorreta Hunt" like nothing and get away with it? Good job Reebok

Signed, both guys are extremely nice in person and great at what they do.