STOP SHOVING WOMEN'S MMA DOWN OUR THROATS!

AdmiralCackbar - I enjoy it much more when they shove men down our throats.
A little late with that one, bro. It's been done already. Phone Post 3.0

John M -
tbi0904 - A fight on the prelims= women's fights being shoved down your throat? Alrighty then... Phone Post 3.0

This. 

Wandering through the wasteland that is the higher numbered channels where they buried FS2 = being forced down your throat? Ok. Phone Post 3.0

tenchu - 
ausgepicht - I think it's more important to provide professional women in MMA with paychecks,than to pander to your inconvenience.

Don't like a post of Facebook? Scroll past it. Don't like a song on the radio? Put in a CD. Don't like a TV show? Change the channel.

I don't see the logic behind complaining about men or women MMA. Don't like women's MMA? Don't watch it. Move on. Go in the kitchen and drink a beer.

Complaining about it makes you look petty.

So as a fan he can't express his opinion or provide feedback? Sure he can.
Don't like it? Don't read it, no?

Same applies to you, no?

sillyscreenname - They are just leeching off the men's hard work. Bocek has a good point to be pissed despite not being a main eventer himself. Let's make a female only UFC card and see how well it does. How about that? They bring in mainstream interest because of the novelty factor and feminist angle but the core fan base couldn't give less of a shit.

What the fuck are you talking about? Clearly you haven't seen the right wmma fights. Miriam Nakamoto's fights are more exciting than most of the male roster - maybe that's what you need to do to get started: look up women who can legitimately knock you the fuck out. Leslie Smith is more exciting than 90% of the males at 135. And the 115 womens division will be more exciting than 99% of the guys at flyweight. It's definitely more than a novelty.

Kostakio -
ShanTheMan - Fuck it, I agree Kostakio. Phone Post 3.0
Voted up for not being afraid to say what you feel. Phone Post 3.0
Returned man. Opinions may differ, but thats why this place exists in the first place. Phone Post 3.0

blakemp - 
sillyscreenname - They are just leeching off the men's hard work. Bocek has a good point to be pissed despite not being a main eventer himself. Let's make a female only UFC card and see how well it does. How about that? They bring in mainstream interest because of the novelty factor and feminist angle but the core fan base couldn't give less of a shit.

What the fuck are you talking about? Clearly you haven't seen the right wmma fights. Miriam Nakamoto's fights are more exciting than most of the male roster - maybe that's what you need to do to get started: look up women who can legitimately knock you the fuck out. Leslie Smith is more exciting than 90% of the males at 135. And the 115 womens division will be more exciting than 99% of the guys at flyweight. It's definitely more than a novelty.

This Blake dude knows what he be talkin bout...agree 100%

ausgepicht - 
tenchu - 
ausgepicht - I think it's more important to provide professional women in MMA with paychecks,than to pander to your inconvenience.

Don't like a post of Facebook? Scroll past it. Don't like a song on the radio? Put in a CD. Don't like a TV show? Change the channel.

I don't see the logic behind complaining about men or women MMA. Don't like women's MMA? Don't watch it. Move on. Go in the kitchen and drink a beer.

So as a fan he can't express his opinion or provide feedback? Sure he can.
Don't like it? Don't read it, no?

Same applies to you, no?

I ain't the one against complaining and hates the taste of their own medicine.

I don't agree that it's being 'forced down our throats' as far as too many fights being televised or on PPV (although that could change with an entire division coming in), but I will say I agree w/ OP with the hyperbole that is generally behind it.. At least they aren't still trying to tell us the women in the UFC have never put on a dull fight, that they always bring it etc etc.. that all was beaten into the ground pretty quick. I enjoy watching top 5-7 girls fight one another, outside of that it can be tough.. The last 2 fights from Duke had me wondering the whole time.. why isn't this girl developing in Invicta.. That 20 yr old attractive girl who bailed on alpha male - VanZant, has no business fighting in the UFC with 4 career fights imo. I could see if she was somebody like Holm with a great career in boxing or had gotten to the national level in another discipline. What I'm trying to say is that I would assume most fans, as well as hardcores like myself, would rather see men fight than a shallow talent pool of girls who are at their developmental stages get UFC fights. Who would've thought UFC would implement a women's 115 before a Men's.

I agree OP. WMMA suck. Only fight I'd watch is Ronda fights. Thats it. I gave it a try but I can't handle it. I really don't enjoy it. I do something else when Women are on like roll a joint and smoke it before the next fight starts. Same with boring ass Male fighters. Pretty much I discriminate fights that don't interest me, which are ALL of WMMA (except Ronda). I mean can u really argue against the WNBA logic? Phone Post 3.0

Yun - I agree OP. WMMA suck. Only fight I'd watch is Ronda fights. Thats it. I gave it a try but I can't handle it. I really don't enjoy it. I do something else when Women are on like roll a joint and smoke it before the next fight starts. Same with boring ass Male fighters. Pretty much I discriminate fights that don't interest me, which are ALL of WMMA (except Ronda). I mean can u really argue against the WNBA logic? Phone Post 3.0

Of course you can fucking argue against WNBA logic. That logic is the dumbest shit ever because there are definitely 135 women that would beat the fuck out of some 135 men... But looking past that: any male NBA player will destroy a female NBA player, you'd be considered dumb to say otherwise. But look at the best in both 135 divisions: Ronda Rousey vs TJ Dillashaw. Who wins?

Regardless of who you pick or who has the edge, there's going to be a legitimate debate and there's going to be a lot of people who pick Ronda. I'd definitely say that if TJ gets taken down he loses. If TJ can't avoid the clinch he probably loses and if he can't escape the clinch, he definitely loses. The point is - you could've picked the winner of Jon Jones vs Chael Sonnen with more confidence than Rousey vs TJ. So in the end, WMMA doesn't have much in common with WNBA.

When the most talentless male can run through the womens division, then you might be able to start using your WNBA logic.

Chimp Strength - 

So when you go and watch a basketball game or whatever you watch, would you be happy if they shoehorned a WNBA game in-between each quarter?

Because basketball games are 17 minutes long with breaks between periods (unless there's an early stoppage), and people usually watch 10-12 of them in a single sitting.

So yeah, that's a pretty horrible analogy you're making.

TTT this thread in a few weeks when Shayna Baszler is on the PPV card for godsake

You won't be saying that when WMMA gets as big as WNFL, WNBA, or WNHL.

WMMA is the future!

Kostakio -
MMAhaiku -
Kostakio -
MMAhaiku - Your closet must be splitting at the hinges trying to hold you in. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, your mom's got quite a grip. Phone Post 3.0
I don't get it. Phone Post 3.0
I'll explain in about 7 more minutes. Phone Post 3.0
No it's just a shit joke Phone Post 3.0

Please tell me you are joking Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. Phone Post 3.0

PittWrestler - Whether I agree or disagree, it's Kostakio so I will definite read his post And consider. I def find the wmma to be at a lower level, but sometimes that can be exciting. Phone Post
Thanks, brother. Phone Post 3.0

Mihow -
Kostakio - 
man meets tate -

suicide yourself

Faggots like you are ruining this board. Not because you disagree with an unpopular opinion, but rather the disrespectful manner in which you do. Phone Post 3.0

is this ironic to you?
No.

He was disrespectful (for no reason) and I was disrespectful back.

Is this confusing to you? Phone Post 3.0

blakemp -
Yun - I agree OP. WMMA suck. Only fight I'd watch is Ronda fights. Thats it. I gave it a try but I can't handle it. I really don't enjoy it. I do something else when Women are on like roll a joint and smoke it before the next fight starts. Same with boring ass Male fighters. Pretty much I discriminate fights that don't interest me, which are ALL of WMMA (except Ronda). I mean can u really argue against the WNBA logic? Phone Post 3.0

Of course you can fucking argue against WNBA logic. That logic is the dumbest shit ever because there are definitely 135 women that would beat the fuck out of some 135 men... But looking past that: any male NBA player will destroy a female NBA player, you'd be considered dumb to say otherwise. But look at the best in both 135 divisions: Ronda Rousey vs TJ Dillashaw. Who wins?

Regardless of who you pick or who has the edge, there's going to be a legitimate debate and there's going to be a lot of people who pick Ronda. I'd definitely say that if TJ gets taken down he loses. If TJ can't avoid the clinch he probably loses and if he can't escape the clinch, he definitely loses. The point is - you could've picked the winner of Jon Jones vs Chael Sonnen with more confidence than Rousey vs TJ. So in the end, WMMA doesn't have much in common with WNBA.

When the most talentless male can run through the womens division, then you might be able to start using your WNBA logic.
You're wrong, Sir. Dillashaw would beat the piss out of her. Phone Post 3.0

Chromium -
Chimp Strength - 

So when you go and watch a basketball game or whatever you watch, would you be happy if they shoehorned a WNBA game in-between each quarter?

Because basketball games are 17 minutes long with breaks between periods (unless there's an early stoppage), and people usually watch 10-12 of them in a single sitting.

So yeah, that's a pretty horrible analogy you're making.

Actually, it's spot-on, IMHO.

What he's saying is he turned on his TV to watch NBA; not WNBA. Phone Post 3.0