Stop with the body shots nonsense

g0d -
Soul Gravy - They had fuck all to do with Mendes giving the fight to Conor.

If they had been doing that much damage, Mendes never would have been able to ragdoll Conor on the ground the way he did.

It's pretty obvious what happened. What's sad is that few will admit it. It's the pink elephant in the room nobody wants to talk about.

So Chad wasn't able to even hang int there for 5 minutes with 18 days to train? GTFO ->

The truth is... you need a diaper change.
Lol

A professional athlete and someone who stays in shape year round like Mendes doesn't just gas in two rounds. Those body shots were absolutely brutal. Conor broke him down beautifully.

That one body kick he landed right after the guillotine scramble was hard as fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Jason -
Southpaw76 - My gosh chad took more body shots against aldo and his gas tank was fine. He was also rocked at the beggining of the fight. 17 days isnt enough to prepare for a five round fight. Phone Post 3.0
Do you know that his camp said he was told months ago to be ready to fight ? Phone Post 3.0
This. Mendes even said he had been preparing for months to be ready in case they needed a replacement. He was also asked at the post fight presser and didn't use the I only had 2 weeks excuse. He gassed because Mcgregor beat him up. Phone Post 3.0

Powerful DJH - Go to reddit, they have great photos from last night, his teeps were going through chads whole body.,. And he threw a lot. A few side kicks landed flush, definitely took gas out the tank and got the hands to drop Phone Post 3.0
No way it was just had giving the fight away. Phone Post 3.0

Powerful DJH - Go to reddit, they have great photos from last night, his teeps were going through chads whole body.,. And he threw a lot. A few side kicks landed flush, definitely took gas out the tank and got the hands to drop Phone Post 3.0
Give links to pics I will post them. I just don't want to dig through reddit looking for them. Phone Post 3.0

studiocamp - I'm thinking OP should be blasted with body shots. My guess is she's never taken any.

Body shots, especially the liver, will change your way of life.

Soul Gravy - They had fuck all to do with Mendes giving the fight to Conor.

If they had been doing that much damage, Mendes never would have been able to ragdoll Conor on the ground the way he did.

It's pretty obvious what happened. What's sad is that few will admit it. It's the pink elephant in the room nobody wants to talk about.
Troll troll troll your boat... Phone Post 3.0

Soul Gravy -
marth - 
Soul Gravy - They had fuck all to do with Mendes giving the fight to Conor.

You're insinuating the fight was fixed? Lol Phone Post 3.0

I'm just pointing out what no one wants to admit.

Chad has good cardio.

Chad takes Conor down at will.

Ragdolls Conor on the ground.

Conor gets cut. There might be danger of the fighting being stopped.

So he lets Conor get up.

And stands with his hands down and chin out and waits to be hit.

No. That's not suspicious at all.
Hmmm? Phone Post 3.0

mrhrokko - HIBBA JIBBA
GLUBBA GLUBBA
WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH
GRIPPLE GRIPPLE BLORP BLORP BLORP
NOISE NOISE NOISE NOISE
This Phone Post 3.0

studiocamp - I'm thinking OP should be blasted with body shots. My guess is she's never taken any.

You on the other hand are a fucking champ at taking body shots. I know of at least 15 dudes that laid pipe on you, pulled out and dumped hot body shots all over your soft, plump, womanly torso.

Lot of dumb people in this thread.

1) Chad came into the fight with a diminished gas tank. I don't care if someone told you months ago to be ready to "maybe fight". You're not going full blast and running a full training camp. That's hilarious and anyone suggesting that Chad ran a full, legit training camp on the off chance he might MIGHT fight is stupid. Not just stupid, retarded.

2) Connor came out and attacked the body. He landed at least one really hard spinning kick and several solid front kicks. Chad came in with half a tank, and Connor made sure it was on fumes as quickly as he could. Anyone denying this is as fucking retarded as the guys in point one denying Chad had a bad tank, and suggesting he had a full camp or should have been prepared like he had one.

3) Tired Chad had no problem taking Connor down.

4) Conor smashed him when he got the chance.

The rest is just noise, haters and fanbois and a bunch of dumb mother fuckers that don't know logic, reason or the fact they all love cocks in every single orifice they possess at all times.

Conor won fair and square, deal with it.

The silver lining to all of this is that the Conor haters are upset after one of the best nights of fighting in the UFC. LOL @ you.

LOL @ you thinking you know what happened.

They will NEVER give Conor respect... EVER. That's the real tragedy, not your conspiracy theory. Phone Post 3.0

This guy has never takin a good body shot. Keyboard warrior! Phone Post 3.0

I would NEVER want to take a shot like those two early spinning side kicks from a guy like McGregor. I took one sparring one time and it put me on my knees gasping for air. I couldn't imagine it from someone as proficient as Conor.

PunchesandKicks - The two strikes to the body set up the knockout. If you rewatch it you'll see mendes can't catch his breath and doesn't put his hands back up. You sir, are a dumb person Phone Post 3.0
This. OP has no brain Phone Post 3.0

Osbot - Lot of dumb people in this thread.

1) Chad came into the fight with a diminished gas tank. I don't care if someone told you months ago to be ready to "maybe fight". You're not going full blast and running a full training camp. That's hilarious and anyone suggesting that Chad ran a full, legit training camp on the off chance he might MIGHT fight is stupid. Not just stupid, retarded.

2) Connor came out and attacked the body. He landed at least one really hard spinning kick and several solid front kicks. Chad came in with half a tank, and Connor made sure it was on fumes as quickly as he could. Anyone denying this is as fucking retarded as the guys in point one denying Chad had a bad tank, and suggesting he had a full camp or should have been prepared like he had one.

3) Tired Chad had no problem taking Connor down.

4) Conor smashed him when he got the chance.

The rest is just noise, haters and fanbois and a bunch of dumb mother fuckers that don't know logic, reason or the fact they all love cocks in every single orifice they possess at all times.

>Guesses about everything

>Claims his opponents simply "don't know logic, reason or the fact (sic) they all love cocks"

You're a terrible poster.

g0d -
Southpaw76 - My gosh chad took more body shots against aldo and his gas tank was fine. He was also rocked at the beggining of the fight. 17 days isnt enough to prepare for a five round fight. Phone Post 3.0

Is it enough to train for two rounds? He didn't even have to go a full 10 minutes. You're saying 17 days of training still didn't prevent him from gassing in 5 minutes of the first round?

Before the fight, we heard fans like you saying Chad was going to win, destroy him, etc etc. We heard Chad say he was fine, he felt great, he's always in shape...

and now we here that 17 days wasn't enough to last even a full 2 rounds.

You haters are pathetic.
Not even a mendes fan and thought conor had good chances prior to the fight. But if you guys think chad was in just as good of shape as he was for the aldo fight you are crazy. He took a ton of damage in that fight and didnt gas. Also his physique looked noticeably softer for this fight. Great left hand by conor but lets not ignore the obvious here Phone Post 3.0

I don't think it would matter what shape Mendes was in coming in to this fight. He still would have underestimated Conor and he still would have eaten that spinning back kick early. I'm not Mendes but I'd put money on that kick doing way more than it seemed, and the second one, and everything else he took there.

Sometimes I'm genuinely ashamed that I fall into the same category as people by being called an MMA fan. You know literally nothing about fighting and are clearly and unequivocally butt hurt.

It was a great fight and the kicks played a huge factor in Chads fatigue, get over it. Phone Post 3.0

Soul Gravy - They had fuck all to do with Mendes giving the fight to Conor.

seriously dude, youve got to be trolling hard.........

just because chad had moments of breathing to issue a takedown and offer some submission attempts, has zero to do with the damage that was being done over the course of the fight...

he was feeling it early on and it was very noticible......

YOU have CLEARLY NEVER taken multiple body shots from a great striker, but rest assured one will have you gasping for air on the canvas