Stop with the body shots nonsense

Soul Gravy - They had fuck all to do with Mendes giving the fight to Conor.

If they had been doing that much damage, Mendes never would have been able to ragdoll Conor on the ground the way he did.

It's pretty obvious what happened. What's sad is that few will admit it. It's the pink elephant in the room nobody wants to talk about.
The crack out of one of the spinners made me wince, also factor in the 2 weeks notice thing, and the fact that Mendes has one of the best poker faces in the UFC. Would love to see that fight if Mendes had a full camp and McGregor didn't look like he'd been in captivity for 8 years, cracked lips and all. Phone Post 3.0

How many cocks has op sucked in his lifetime to make this shit thread Phone Post 3.0

Soul Gravy - Oh for fuck's sake, at one point he was begging the ref to stand them up.

Yeah, Conor was doing a bang up job on the ground. Just LOL.

And that same ref refused, allowing Chad to maintain position and rain down elbows on Conor.

This being the same ref who, out of the other side of your mouth, would have to be in on the fix.

Tell me OP, is stupidity...painful? Like, is it just a dull, cloudy feeling most of the day or is it perhaps a throbbing pain that is only alleviated by posting nonsense on the internet?

Any info you can pass on will be relevant to the medical community looking for a cure.

love this thread. Funny as hell

OP's claim: Chad wanted to have a war with McG for 4 or 5 rounds (?) AND THEN give Mac the KO on a silver platter..

But instead what happened was that C Mac got a lil cut over his eye and Chad immediately worried that the fight would get stopped and he'd win accidentally so he decided to take matters into his own hands and let Conor out of a sub so that he can stand up and let him tee off for the earlier (yet much safer due to the cut) dive

OP is doing some high level thinking on this one Phone Post 3.0

ThinkMMA - 
Soul Gravy -
marth - 

If they had been doing that much damage, Mendes never would have been able to ragdoll Conor on the ground the way he did.

It's pretty obvious what happened. What's sad is that few will admit it. It's the pink elephant in the room nobody wants to talk about.
You're insinuating the fight was fixed? Lol Phone Post 3.0

I'm just pointing out what no one wants to admit.

Chad has good cardio.

Chad takes Conor down at will.

Ragdolls Conor on the ground.

Conor gets cut. There might be danger of the fighting being stopped.

So he lets Conor get up.

And stands with his hands down and chin out and waits to be hit.

No. That's not suspicious at all.
This man has never put gloves on. Phone Post 3.0

His dad should have put a condom on.

Conspiracy theorists are everywhere today. Its a little concerning. Phone Post 3.0

Clearly a fix. Conor got taken at will and ate a bunch of elbows. Then Mendes let him up and stuck out his chin.

Makes so much sense. My IQ is nearly 70 so I know what I'm talking about. Phone Post 3.0

Soul Gravy -
guncoi977 - It is why he gassed so fast....period. chad has the cardio, he knows it was the body shots Phone Post 3.0

He has cardio...exactly.

You said it, friend.

Chad doesn't just gas.

Hmmmm....
Haha, you just can't handle it Phone Post 3.0

ThinkMMA - It is pretty obvious. Connor picked him apart on the feet when he could and capitalized on it. Phone Post 3.0
This... Mendes did hell of a job on two weeks but Conor is too much Phone Post 3.0

Spoken like a man whose never been in a fight where they got hit in body. Phone Post 3.0

Soul Gravy - They had fuck all to do with Mendes giving the fight to Conor.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you haven't spent a whole ton of time sparring. A few clean ones to the body early will make an entire session hell. Every striking coach says it--- Body shots are money in the bank.

I think he was gassed, then on top of that the body shots made it 10x worse. A stiff shot to the guts when you're tired is crippling Phone Post 3.0

You sound mad…bro. Phone Post 3.0

If Chad couldn't even last two rounds then his team shouldn't have run their mouths about being in fight shape year round and how short camps favor them etc. Phone Post 3.0

Ok you don't think the body shots had anything to do with his cardio.

What about his two week camp? Do you think that may have had something to do with it?

If you're gonna suggest it was fixed come right out and say it. Don't be a pussy and tap dance around it for the whole thread. Phone Post 3.0

My gosh chad took more body shots against aldo and his gas tank was fine. He was also rocked at the beggining of the fight. 17 days isnt enough to prepare for a five round fight. Phone Post 3.0

Go to reddit, they have great photos from last night, his teeps were going through chads whole body.,. And he threw a lot. A few side kicks landed flush, definitely took gas out the tank and got the hands to drop Phone Post 3.0

Soul Gravy - They had fuck all to do with Mendes giving the fight to Conor.

So Chad wasn't able to even hang int there for 5 minutes with 18 days to train? GTFO ->

The truth is... you need a diaper change.

Southpaw76 - My gosh chad took more body shots against aldo and his gas tank was fine. He was also rocked at the beggining of the fight. 17 days isnt enough to prepare for a five round fight. Phone Post 3.0
Do you know that his camp said he was told months ago to be ready to fight ? Phone Post 3.0

Southpaw76 - My gosh chad took more body shots against aldo and his gas tank was fine. He was also rocked at the beggining of the fight. 17 days isnt enough to prepare for a five round fight. Phone Post 3.0

Is it enough to train for two rounds? He didn't even have to go a full 10 minutes. You're saying 17 days of training still didn't prevent him from gassing in 5 minutes of the first round?

Before the fight, we heard fans like you saying Chad was going to win, destroy him, etc etc. We heard Chad say he was fine, he felt great, he's always in shape...

and now we here that 17 days wasn't enough to last even a full 2 rounds.

You haters are pathetic.