Stop with the body shots nonsense

rIKmAN - You are right OP.

It was that Chad didn't have the cardio to go one full round - even though he trains year round.

The body shots were irrelevant. Oh wait! Phone Post 3.0

If you can't take those shots, maybe fighting isn't your thing.

That's the issue. Chad has lots of cardio and does train year round.

Those strikes were not enough to kill his cardio.

So something else must have done it....

I knew I would enjoy the butthurt whining after Conor's win:)

Soul Gravy -

It was that Chad didn't have the cardio to go one full round - even though he trains year round.

As I said above, you should experience a strike to the body before you gauge how debilitating they can be. Right now, you're absolutely making a fool of yourself. Phone Post 3.0

OP what's it like to be completely fucking oblivious?

Qannebiss -
Soul Gravy -

As I said above, you should experience a strike to the body before you gauge how debilitating they can be. Right now, you're absolutely making a fool of yourself. Phone Post 3.0
Yup.

"every shot I was like, ‘eh-eh.' That's what I kept saying. ‘Nope. Nope. Eh-eh.' So I felt I was preserving energy, being efficient. Then when the opportunity arose to go back to the feet, I attacked the gut." -McGregor Phone Post 3.0

So much for join date being a good indicator of intelligent MMA knowledge..... Phone Post 3.0

I remember watching my first fight too OP...you stupid and disrespectful twat Phone Post 3.0

mrhrokko - HIBBA JIBBA
GLUBBA GLUBBA
WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH
GRIPPLE GRIPPLE BLORP BLORP BLORP
NOISE NOISE NOISE NOISE
Beautiful poetry. Phone Post 3.0

Soul Gravy -
ThinkMMA - 
Soul Gravy -
ThinkMMA - It is pretty obvious. Connor picked him apart on the feet when he could and capitalized on it. Phone Post 3.0

Does picking someone apart on the feet include spending the majority of the fight on your back eating elbows?

Didn't think so.
In this fight yes.

I like how people are using this as some sort of knock on Connor.

He survived underneath the best wrestler in the division, fought through mount, crucifix, multiple guillotines and chad's overhand right.

If anything we should be praising that, because every single other fighter that has stepped in front of mendes, excluding also of course, didn't survive that.

Connor did what he said he was going to do.

He dealt with the wrestling, got back to his feet and delivered a tko.

Very impressive. Phone Post 3.0

He survived because Chad let him up.
Ok you are clearly trolling, I'm sure your smarter than this. It was a great fight and both guys showed tremendous heart. I did think Connor looked mentally exhausted but he powered on. Phone Post 3.0

I didn't wanna post in a bitch-made thread but all my friends were doing it...

Oh for fuck's sake, at one point he was begging the ref to stand them up.

Yeah, Conor was doing a bang up job on the ground. Just LOL.

OP just exposed his troll intentions with this statement- though, words prior were glowing with indication as well.

OP: "If you can't take those shots, maybe fighting isn't your thing."

Stop feeding this dipshit- Phone Post 3.0

Soul Gravy -
PunchesandKicks - The two strikes to the body set up the knockout. If you rewatch it you'll see mendes can't catch his breath and doesn't put his hands back up. You sir, are a dumb person Phone Post 3.0

What I saw was Mendes put his hands down and stick his chin out. The reason why...I think we all know.
Can we just ban all the idiots claiming Chad threw the fight? Seriously if that's not fighter bashing what is? This place is retarded. Phone Post 3.0

agree with OP

outside of their age it wasnt much better then seeing kimbo rise out of a full rear naked choke to KO a ready and waiting shamrock

OP should judge a fight along with Cecil Peoples. Between the two of them, strikes to the body and to the legs wouldn't count at all. Phone Post 3.0

AnotherDecision - agree with OP

outside of their age it wasnt much better then seeing kimbo rise out of a full rear naked choke to KO a ready and waiting shamrock
So few words, yet so much stupid. Phone Post 3.0

studiocamp - I'm thinking OP should be blasted with body shots. My guess is she's never taken any.

This. Ask someone to blast you in the liver a few times.

He stabbed him in the Gas Tank, nuff said. Phone Post 3.0