Strange Rich Franklin Quote

"You might want to get some real comprehensive books on Budhism, Islam, Christianity, Judaism, etc and actually DECIDE what you think is right."

check...did that

"Ultimately his written word, when followed, actually leads you to a much better life and healthier existance. It is just a real hard path."

you are correct

"I did find it strange that Muslims believe they will get 70 virgins for themselves when the die and go to Allah since having more than 1 woman is wrong and sinful on earth."

you are correct...quite the contradiction uh?

"I find that many unchristian people would hate heaven because they would fine it extremely boring. Why would you want to be there?"

not sure if this is a real ?

"istians do not get anything in heaven except the absence of sin and temptation and WE GET TO WORSHIP GOD ALL THE TIME!!"

If you're going by the Gospels, it also seems like a big feast or party - not just a constant worship session. Jesus talked about eating at the feast with Abraham, etc. He compares it to a wedding celebration. Heaven will be a time to celebrate for this who have overcome. Christians do need to ACT like Christians though - not just pray and ignore people in need.

I agree Beverlyhill.

But when you look at revalatioins, there is a whole lotta praise going on in tandem with the Angels in heaven.

It is going to be an awsome party! If your into church and praise, etc.

"If you're going by the Gospels, it also seems like a big feast or party - not just a constant worship session. Jesus talked about eating at the feast with Abraham, etc. He compares it to a wedding celebration."

Rule #15 - Fight the urge to tell the truth.

Yeah, I'm sick of the God talk bullshit....