Straus: Bellator wants Curran as champ

How badly does Bellator want Pat Curran back as champ?  The ads for this fight only feature footage of Curran talking about how he wants his belt back.  Pathetic.

*the poster formerly known as epwar*

epwar - Via his Twitter page:
My perception is that Bellator wants him as champ so bad not only does he get immediate rematch but gets it in his hometown damn near. Any thoughts?

and later...
when I see a contract I sign on the line. No matter when, no matter where, no matter who it's against. This is my job

Respect for that. Hope he ruins Bjorn's night again.

why does it say mmalogic in thread and here it says epwar

MMAtador - Sounds like he's making excuses before they even fight again. Phone Post 3.0
Or pointing out obvious favoritism Phone Post 3.0

there is no reasonable competitive argument for curran to get the shot over both frodo and pitbull.

Bellator Fan - 
chalice - there is no reasonable competitive argument for curran to get the shot over both frodo and pitbull.
Frodo can't get a Visa and Curran beat Pitbull. What's your point again? Phone Post 3.0

i thought pitbull won the last tournament? did curran beat him before or after this tournament happened?

Bellator Fan -
chalice - there is no reasonable competitive argument for curran to get the shot over both frodo and pitbull.
Frodo can't get a Visa and Curran beat Pitbull. What's your point again? Phone Post 3.0
Pitbull won the tournament. So therefore he deserves the shot. Isn't that the "Bellator Way?" A shill of your status should know the basic workings of the organization it shills for. Right? Phone Post 3.0

Straus finishes Curran this time. Phone Post

epwar - Via his Twitter page:
My perception is that Bellator wants him as champ so bad not only does he get immediate rematch but gets it in his hometown damn near. Any thoughts?

and later...
when I see a contract I sign on the line. No matter when, no matter where, no matter who it's against. This is my job

Respect for that. Hope he ruins Bjorn's night again.
No shit.. Pat comes to fight and isnt fucking proud that he can out point people. Phone Post 3.0

Matt Phillips - Straus finishes Curran this time. Phone Post
He couldnt finish a sammich. Phone Post 3.0

Bellator Fan - 
chalice -
Bellator Fan - 

i thought pitbull won the last tournament? did curran beat him before or after this tournament happened?
They fought previously and Curran won. Phone Post 3.0

Yea by split decision. Stop making excuses. We all know Curran will win a horse shit Split decision, Strauss will be sent to back of the line and given the toughest matches possible IF bellator even puts him in another tourney.

I don't recognize that OP's SN, he does write a lot like WATCH BELLATOR ON SPIKE though, interesting.

Bellator is invested in Straus semi-long term. Win/win for them...lets just hope they start backing their champ(Straus) after. Phone Post

Bellator Fan - 
chalice -
Bellator Fan - 

They fought previously and Curran won. Phone Post 3.0

then why did strauss get the titleshot over pitbull in the first place? by this logic it should have been freire vs. curran, since pitbull had previously beaten strauss.

belator is stillr eal to me damint

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - Yeah that's pretty weak of Bellator.

Pulling for Strauss again. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Are there still no bigger dudes training at Team Curran?