Streetfighting tips thread

WWCND?

What Would Chuck Norris Do?

soccer kicks to the nuts then break a bottle and slice his face and pull his pants down and run

Wedgie, followed by a noogie, imo.

Streetfights? Avoid them 1st {in fact i did on saturday in a bar} and if they are unaviodable just get the first and last shot in, what happens in between is all animal anyway.

About the nut kicking thing...My dad told me back in the late 60's a guy pulled a small boyscout knife on him after a formal event he was at, of course trying to rob him. Not taking the guy really seriously, my the old man said he had wing tip shoes on and kicked him square in the nuts...it stopped the whole event in its tracks, and tought some asshole a good lesson!!! I allways chuckle when i think about that.

Crane-wing, tiger-claw, then reverse ridge-hand to opposite temple.

The guys who are slamming the bodyshots have obviously never been smacked by a good left hook to the liver before. Believe me, as a stockier guy I'd much prefer to go full power to a taller guy's exposed liver than try and reach for his head, although I have a pretty good overhad right. I always combine it with a left hook to the solarplexus or ribs to follow.

Be first,after that anything goes....IMO

Once my dad told me a story how he kicked this guy's ass and all. Then later on I found out from my uncle that it was my dad that got beaten up.

So my advice is to try to survive the street fight anyway you can, make sure there is no video evidence and then later invent the story that suits you the most. And don't think you are lying. You are just properly marketing yourself

Protip: Ears are detachable.

"Are you the midget from thos eleprechaun movies or do you go around picking fights with NBA players?"

I'm 5'11", i spar with guys that are over 6'0" pretty often. Just my preference and inclination. What about you crackhead?

Everyone has there own ways of how they would handle a situation. You have to be instinctful because there are to many variables for just a cookie ...cut answer

Ever see the Mario Sperry Vale Tudo tapes? He clinches into cars, walls etc. It works great off a heavy over hand. Get them to the wall/bar/etc. and yank thier legs out from them. Now commence stomping etc. This is a safe position so even if he ends up skilled and tough, you will be in a good position. Throw knees, elbows etc. Work into a bear hug.

I have used double legs quite a few times as well.

Have more guys with you than he does. It usually helps in avoiding fights as well.

kick them in the balls kick to the head and go back to whatever was going on before some tard acted up

-Ever since I got jumped by four dudes including an unprovoked, blind
sided sucker punch, I learned a big lesson in street fights. Footwear is
key. I was wearing loosely tied sketchers, that came clear off after the
punch. Making the rest of the fight a lot harder. Ever since then, if I'm
going to a high risk location(bars, parties) I leave the sandles and
sketchers at home and wear shoes that aren't going to come off.

-If the fight is unavoidable, strike first, strike hard, no mercy.

I have actually used the full nelson successfully numerous times in bar/street fights.

If you slap it on quick and apply it properly it's really effective and allows you many options.

Don't interlock the fingers and push down on the head like most people do but put your wrists on top of each other behind the head and push straight out.

With your opponents head pushed out and arms back it makes it pretty easy to smash his head/face into walls, bars, payphones, light posts, etc.etc. especially if you whip him around into something so he doesn't see it coming.

You can also step in front for a fast leg trip to smash him into something or into the floor/sidewalk face first with all your weight coming down on top of him.

I knocked a guy out cold with this by smashing his face into the wall and then just continuing the momentum and smashing his face right into the floor.

Bodyshots work...I know because I was nearly incapacitated in a fight once with a good one.

I also have a friend who is a really good heavyweight boxer. He has a goal in life...he has ended many fights in the ring and out with left hooks to the liver. His goal in life is to make someone shit their pants with that punch. He considers it a total domination.

If he can hit you with a bodyshot, leaving you conscious and aware, yet you cannot stop yourself from shitting yourself, well this is the most complete domination he can think of and is a purpose in his life.

Protect your right side if you think you've run into him.

Don't do what I do, which is to crack up at how bad the other guy sucks at fighting. It makes it hard to throw a punch.

If anyone on here has ever been in a real street fight you'll know. Best tip: Hit First. and hit really hard. then he'll grab the spot you just hit with one of his hands. Flurry him to death at this point.

Concealed weapons permit.