Streetfighting tips thread

lol @ jerry6374 response. My thoughts are to always duck and move. Break down the persons body but never get caught in a clinch. Distance is key to survival under circumstances that are out of your control which is the environment. Martial artists must always be in control!!!!!!

strike first, strike hard, no mercy sir

eye gouge, groin shots, MT plum and knees.

if it's unavoidable- sucker punch, to clinch, knees, trip knee in belly, gnp

and if this happens at a bar throw a twenty at the bartender,coolly walk to the nearest exit and haul- ass.

"use car antennaes as weapons
dont hit "blacks" in the head, you'll break your hand"

lol

http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/streetfighting.html

http://pacificcoast.net/~ttruscott/lies.html

Hit him so many times he thinks he's surrounded

If you want to win pretty much every bar fight just don't drink alcohol. Drunk people are almost always easy to handle when your sober. All drunks think that they are unstopable fighting machines but the alcohol fucks up their balance and coordination so badly that even if they are normally good fighters they suck when wasted.

Like with anything though there are always a few exceptions to every rule and I have seen some people who could still fight well right up until they pass out cold.

ttt

ttt for something to read later

Avoid any fight if possible on the streets.

Five words: Axe kicks, axe kicks, axe kicks.

I have found many people change their mind about fighting when I take a mouthpiece out of my pocket or my car and drop it in. I ALWAYS have a mouthpiece because I have more then a few friends with serious dental bills.

By far the most effective finisher I have found is a fistfull of hair and repeated elbows to the temple.

Most streetfighters throw wild hooks so straight punches chained together Vitor style are the bomb.

I have seen noboby on the street that takes a leg kick well. Not a great finisher but against those wannabe-boxers who think they fly like a butterfly and sting like a bee it is a real wakeup call.

Knees in the clinch are great but I have seen some wild reactions from people in a Muay Thai clinch that usually results with me on top on the ground, which isn't so bad.

Never, ever, ever go for an armbar or triangle unless you are AOK with being bit. You will get bit, and human bites can be damn nasty.

"Five words: Axe kicks, axe kicks, axe kicks."

...but never when wearing dress shoes with slippery soles.... :-)

GF

Uh, the best way to win a fight is to not get into one. Street fights are dangerous, the art of fighting without fighting is the best martial art of all, use your head not your fists, it takes a bigger man to not get into a fight.....bla bla bla...lots of other pussy sayings that pussys tell themselves to justify their pussiness......bla bla bla.