Strickland tells Garry to run from his wife

4 Likes

His rant in Philadelphia was epic, heā€™s a ginger married to a black woman. Thereā€™s nothing we can do to him that he hasnā€™t already done to himself

1 Like

The funny thing is he could be a huge fan favorite but his cringe shit talking is 100% because of her and her ideaā€¦ and he does EVERYTHING she says. Its pretty pathetic

4 Likes

I was pumped for him, now eh. Leggo Shavkat

2 Likes

wow. thatā€™s a really nasty video.

always remember, when youā€™re unkind to someone for laughs, you have to be funnier than you are unkind. when youā€™re significantly more unkind than funny, itā€™s bullying. which is dishonourable.

2 Likes

Word is he got knocked out bad in sparring recently the so called MMA guru thinks it was by shavkat.

Usually when there are rumors of a guy getting knocked out in training right before a fight they get knocked out in the fight.

Put your money on Luque.

Hatton for Mayweather I think, Joshua for Ruiz, canā€™t think of any others off the top of my head but Iā€™m sure you guys know of other examples

1 Like

Didnā€™t luque pull out? Or am I imagining things?

I like this quote. Did you make it up?

Lol@cyborg hitting it

He doesnā€™t want her to get pregnant. What a class act

2 Likes

Are you 12 years old? Grow up Peter Pan

4 Likes

You sound just like this dumb bitch

Sheā€™s make believing people are hating on her because sheā€™s 40, youā€™re make believing people are hating on her for being a female or an ugly femaleā€¦youā€™re both delusional morons.

Weā€™re hating on her for being a fame/money chasing slut who enjoys emasculating men. People with an IQ over 80 can see this for what it is a mile away and are trying to help the kid,ā€¦if you were in his position Iā€™d hope your friends and family would be doing the same for you but most likely youā€™d ignore or get offended just like him because youā€™re self loathing cucks. So at this point, Ian deserves what heā€™s going to get.

5 Likes

Keep your incel thoughts to yourself, I am not the reason you struggle with women in real life.

I had sex with my wife twice yesterdayā€¦even after 18 years of marriage

Youā€™re a stupid child whoā€™s into cucking, weā€™re not the same.

1 Like

how cheeky. i think of words, i make post.

1 Like

1 Like

@yulaw

Head movement !

Two times? Bragger

MMA Guru ā€¦
Wot a fat faggot bitch . Who watches that cuck ?