STRIKEFORCE AFTERPARTY W/ CRIS CYBORG

audiophile26 -  Good luck with your event TOWE. Hopefully you will be throwing something at 104 when I go to LA.

I might be doing one in LA.  I have to talk to Bader and Kingsbury and see what they want to do... I'll keep you posted pal...

ocbadapple - 
TOWE - 
ocbadapple - Ill bet a million dollars there will be more drugs, hotter chicks, and weirder shit going on in me babalus rooms!

Ya well if it involves you, Babalu, and Jake fondling each other with your shirts off again, I'll pass this time! hahahahah.  My room was doing just fine last time ;)  See you next weekend fucker!

Jake is a full fledged member of the team now!

Haha I know.  You forget, him and Babalu kept texting me pics of what was going on in their room while I kept texting them pics of the chick in mine! hahahaha. 

FearMir - 
TOWE - 
FearMir - 
KyleJohnson - Not hating or trying to distract, but what exactly qualifies DJ Scotty Boy as "one of the best DJs in the world?" The fact y'all are friends? The fact that you booked/are going to a party he's spinning?

It's just strange to me that someone who I've never heard of could be up there with Qbert, Flare, Mix Master Mike, Roc Raida, Rob Swift, and Babu.

Also,

TTT

You can have a top "party/club" DJ and have the world's best turntablists who are more into creating music rather than rocking a party these days.

Medwinnnnnnnnnn.  Whats up brother?  You gonna make it down with the Fairtex crew again?  Hows training going (any fights lately?), haven't heard from you in a few...

Training's ok.  I think I'm fighting Labor Day weekend if I can get this weight off.  Unless Gil is doing something after, I'll be down for a south bay party.

Ya, not sure what Gil is doing.  He usually does something up in the city after his fights, Temple maybe?  I'll ask him and find out.  How much are you weighing right now?

ttt

175 about 5-8 more than I would like at my walk around.  But hey, it's summer time.  I would usually cut ti 147 for a muay thai fight, but this one just 152-154. 

Yeah usually Temple.  We'll see.  I kinda wanted to check out San Jose a little more anyways, so if I can crash somewhere I might just stay around after.

FearMir - 

175 about 5-8 more than I would like at my walk around.  But hey, it's summer time.  I would usually cut ti 147 for a muay thai fight, but this one just 152-154. 

Yeah usually Temple.  We'll see.  I kinda wanted to check out San Jose a little more anyways, so if I can crash somewhere I might just stay around after.

Ya, I think I might be staying in a hotel downtown just to be safe...  Gonna be a crazy night for sure!

Mr. Towe would look great in a cemetary.

Roccy - Mr. Towe would look great in a cemetary.

Ya, pissing on your moms grave!

ttt

ttt

ttt

Jake and I decided to throw a little preparty after the weigh-ins this Friday night w/ some of the hottest gogo's in the US...  Hope you all can make it!

Headed over to weigh-in afterparty w/ Jake Shields, Meisha Tate, and Erik Apple... I'm on Twitter now, I'll update throughout the night.  Follow me @marktowe

If any of you are in town, mention me and the door and you will get free admission!  I will always take care of fellow UG'ers!!!

Mark

Except you Frontrowbrian, you have to pay!

Jonny Nitro?

ttt for a great event

DJ Scotty Boy?

I thought that was Andy Dick...

TOWE - 
olandermc - 
TOWE - 
pharochuck - looks like a cool event. i'm there

Ya, its gonna be a packed event for sure.  I've got a lot of big names coming, as well as one of the best DJ's in the world spinning.  Glad you're coming pal...
hook a brother up Mark

Get there early, dress nice (no baggy clothes, tennis shoes, or hats), and I'll for sure take care of you...

Thx Mark ill look you up

Going to the hotel to meet up with Rob Kaman and then off to the fights.  Sorry I couldn't drop anymore names, I'm running a little late...

:)