STRIKEFORCE AFTERPARTY W/ CRIS CYBORG

^^this is true, "where" is a place in time.

This thread is a nightmare of space-time physics for Moth2Flame.

I'd be surprised if he or she or his or her former or future self ever posted here or there or in the future or past again.

TOWE - 
pharochuck - looks like a cool event. i'm there

Ya, its gonna be a packed event for sure.  I've got a lot of big names coming, as well as one of the best DJ's in the world spinning.  Glad you're coming pal...
hook a brother up Mark

Do me need the guns and everything. Can't someone just stand in the corner and play some records.

I feel very old.

2JupitersTooMany - This thread is a nightmare of space-time physics for Moth2Flame.

I'd be surprised if he or she or his or her former or future self ever posted here or there or in the future or past again.

I wonder where (in time of course) he or she is.

olandermc - 
TOWE - 
pharochuck - looks like a cool event. i'm there

Ya, its gonna be a packed event for sure.  I've got a lot of big names coming, as well as one of the best DJ's in the world spinning.  Glad you're coming pal...
hook a brother up Mark

Get there early, dress nice (no baggy clothes, tennis shoes, or hats), and I'll for sure take care of you...

spudink - TTT for the old flyer with guns.

:)

TOWE - (no baggy clothes, tennis shoes, or hats), and I'll for sure take care of you...

Yeah, that type clothing gives him flashbacks of when he got his ass kicked, trying to be a bad ass in front of a bunch of skanks......

Captain Insano X - 
TOWE - (no baggy clothes, tennis shoes, or hats), and I'll for sure take care of you...

Yeah, that type clothing gives him flashbacks of when he stood up like a man, defending his friends from bullies and thugs......

FIXED!!!

White Bekt Jones - Towe,

Is this a full time gig for you or a facet of the over all playa?

W.B.J.

Not full time anymore.  I used to do a lot more events and take the initiative to throw them.  Now I just sit back and if someone asks me to throw one, I will more than likely take the oppurtunity to help them out...

pharochuck - 
Captain Insano X - 

Yeah, that type clothing gives him flashbacks of when he stood up like a man, defending his friends from bullies and thugs......

FIXED!!!

Thanks pal.  Pretty pathetic of someone like Captain X to make fun of a time when I almost died, but I guess I should expect it from someone like him.  Typical UG coward at his finest...

Sounds fun, TTT

bradolson - Sounds fun, TTT

Lemme know if you can make. It's $20 to get in, but I always take care of UG'ers and get them in for free to any of my events.  Just make sure you get there before 11pm, after that I'm headed in to enjoy the night with everyone! 

Would rather go to Carano's after party where ever that one is at.

Moth2Flame - TTT

Thanks!

Good luck with your event TOWE. Hopefully you will be throwing something at 104 when I go to LA.

Ill bet a million dollars there will be more drugs, hotter chicks, and weirder shit going on in me babalus rooms!

TOWE - 
FearMir - 
KyleJohnson - Not hating or trying to distract, but what exactly qualifies DJ Scotty Boy as "one of the best DJs in the world?" The fact y'all are friends? The fact that you booked/are going to a party he's spinning?

It's just strange to me that someone who I've never heard of could be up there with Qbert, Flare, Mix Master Mike, Roc Raida, Rob Swift, and Babu.

Also,

TTT

You can have a top "party/club" DJ and have the world's best turntablists who are more into creating music rather than rocking a party these days.

Medwinnnnnnnnnn.  Whats up brother?  You gonna make it down with the Fairtex crew again?  Hows training going (any fights lately?), haven't heard from you in a few...

Training's ok.  I think I'm fighting Labor Day weekend if I can get this weight off.  Unless Gil is doing something after, I'll be down for a south bay party.

ocbadapple - Ill bet a million dollars there will be more drugs, hotter chicks, and weirder shit going on in me babalus rooms!

Ya well if it involves you, Babalu, and Jake fondling each other with your shirts off again, I'll pass this time! hahahahah.  My room was doing just fine last time ;)  See you next weekend fucker!

TOWE - 
ocbadapple - Ill bet a million dollars there will be more drugs, hotter chicks, and weirder shit going on in me babalus rooms!

Ya well if it involves you, Babalu, and Jake fondling each other with your shirts off again, I'll pass this time! hahahahah.  My room was doing just fine last time ;)  See you next weekend fucker!

Jake is a full fledged member of the team now!