Strikeforce drops a bomb!?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/155724-is-paul-semtex-daley-the-bomb-that-strikeforce-dropped 

Ron 'The Yacman' Yacovetti needs to stop writing at once.

Paul should be in a big show. He's got sick standup and he's always fun to watch.

Ken Lee - They would be stupid to not pick up Paul Daley. He has the potential to be one of the best WWs in the world. I don't think anyone can touch him standing. If his takedown defence was just a little stronger he would have beat Shields.

I like Paul, but until he fixes his wrestling and jiu jitsu weaknesses, he is nothing more than an exciting Thai boxer. Good grapplers are always going to give him fits.

gangsta101 - Paul Daley would maul Nick Diaz

No.

I want to see Daley in DREAM, UFC or Strikeforce ASAP.

Ken Lee - 
Sorry to break you the bad news, but as good as Diaz is, Daley would beat him. He can't fuck with Daley on the feet and he doesn't have the takedowns to get him to the ground.

Are you are basing this on all the great grapplers Daley has beaten? Because I am fairly certain Nick brings more to the table than Dave Strasser & Sammy 'the squeeze' Morgan.

Ok, OK, I know we all have our favourites, and Nick looked awesome against Shamrock, even tho he was the underdog (by most) but he won, in style...that it with this sport, you really never know.

I understand i have areas of my game, that can and have been exploited, but i'm still a work in Progess...

We'll never know the answers to some of the match ups that people would like to see me in unless one of the majors, sign me up.

It's all talk until then.

www.semtex.tv

Who do you train BJJ and wrestling with, Paul??

I think Diaz has WAY more options to win that fight than Daley.

Diaz would find a way to win.

if daley fought the same shamrock that showed up on saturday..he would have put him to sleep in round 1. a fight verse diaz would be great..daley is better on the feet, diaz better on the ground..

it sucks that a guy of his caliber is having trouble getting signed to a big promotion.

"If his takedown defence was just a little stronger he would have beat Shields. "

You could say that about absolutely anybody. Who has Jake beat standing?

Didn't Nick Thompson beat Paul one fight ago?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.frame&page=1

Paul, if you don't already have representation you should hook up with Ed Soares, it seems like all of his clients are making it big these days

CRE - Paul Daley would have to earn a shot at Diaz to beat him.

He's a great fighter, but he has to go through the proper protocol to reach that fight.

He should be competing in Strikeforce though, if not in the UFC, are you friends with any of the UK guys in the UFC to the extent you wouldn't fight them?

He's team-mates with Dan Hardy so doubt they'd fight.

Okay

There is absolutely no end to your idiocy......thats quite an accomplishment if you think about it!

smoogy - Paul, if you don't already have representation you should hook up with Ed Soares, it seems like all of his clients are making it big these days

Not to mention he gets his very own backstage wristband.

smoogy - Paul, if you don't already have representation you should hook up with Ed Soares, it seems like all of his clients are making it big these days

Ed Soares is a great manager, however Paul already has a great manager who is easy to work with and puts Paul first.

I would pay to see Daley vs Diaz! I have no idea who takes that one