Strikeforce/EliteXC show = FAILURE

"Once Elite XC ramps up to speed"

If they're going to succeed, they have a VERY short window of opportunity to collect high-quality fighters from Pride. Once that window closes, they're going to have a hard time building themselves up.

Realize you need to spend money to make money.

A LOT of people will be buying the next strikeforce. Putting on an amazing show that puts them in the red can get flipped into the a few more shows that put them into the black.

If EliteXC doesn't act soon, all they'll have to pick from is UFC rejects.

I wonder if Zuffa's hired trolls will get all uppity and demand a pay raise? Would that be the end of Zuffa LLC?

Attn EliteXC:

I CAN BE BOUGHT!

lol...Dana must be pissed right off, he knows what's going to happen, he isn't stupid.

Smear campaign away Dana...It will do nothing, there is to much money piled up against you now. It's just a matter of time.

I knew the day would come, I just didn't expect it so soon.

again fails to answer question, EM did Dana fuck your G/F or something?

Your question was answered Irishlew. Though it was kind of a noob question, go and look at the combined rosters they have to work with. Then appologize and realize what you are missing.

"I'd much rather see several organizations with occasional crossover matches when it's really needed to answer the big question of who's the best champ."

Pride never lent any of its fighters to UFC shows, so we never got those "dream matchups." So, by your own logic, isn't it better that Pride is out of picture now?

so when Pete Sell choked Baroni out was that the greatest fight card ever?  because that's pretty much how it sounds around here lately.  Shamrock chokes Baroni out and all the sudden the fight card was so great and Zuffa should be worried...lol.  People pull your heads out your ass and stop the hating.  Strikeforce/Elite XC is/was a good show, K1 dynamite was probably the worst show i ever watched.  While the UFC gets millions in ppv buys, the above mentioned shows together combined maybe had 100k.

"Your question was answered Irishlew. Though it was kind of a noob question, go and look at the combined rosters they have to work with. Then appologize and realize what you are missing. "

ok...name any top 10 fighters they have, since your so smart.

"Showtime Networks/Gary Shaw Prod/FEG/Rumble World/Bodog/Stikeforce etc...This will be the dominant force in MMA within a year or two."

Bodog? Was there some announcement that they would be working with the others?

Remember when just about a year ago, these haters were saying how the UFC was doomed because of the organizations built up to stop them?

And now, UFC either owns them, or they are dead. What that says is that the only way they could survive is by the UFC operating them. Think about that, seriously.

Believe me I'm all for competition, but get over it already. UFC is the only one at the top, and it will stay that way. Be thankful that you can even watch mma, and stop complaining.

Damn, BLAF left in a hurry once he saw he'll be needing a new job.

I thought Frank got $ 1.3 million? I guess turned out to be untrue?

Well I dunno who you would consider top 10...SO take a look for yourself and answer your own question.

Here's Some

Here's Some More

Some more

Then you still have to checkout Rumble On The Rock, Strikeforce and the other partners.

wasn't the WFA supposed to put the UFC out of business?

lol, i see why you didn't post any.   besides the fact Elite XC has Diaz, not one top fighter on any of their rosters.

Nobody is going to put anybody out of business, Showtime/EXC will eventually do well though.

Evilmaster stfu, you're a post whoring retard.

I dunno...I never got the memo saying that the WFA was going to take over MMA. But I do see the Elite XC Group doing it. With ease actually.

First real threat to Zuffa I have seen.

Watch as it happens, eventually you will come around.

I hate change to, but this is good change so enjoy.