Strikeforce/EliteXC show = FAILURE

EM you are a funny guy.

Irishlew I thought you were an MMA fan, Your saying that fighters like Kid Yamamoto are not top 10?...Obviously your trolling.

lol...Enough chatting with noobs...Enjoy the ride boys.

:P always do.

lol Evilmaster lives on the UG, it's incredible, he's a total retard. 13,145 posts in a year, there's no way this kid has a life.

Head HunterMMA is a noob, who knows nothing, and only supports UFC/TUF...Smarten up kid, stop lieing.

I agree...Absolute Failure.

Zuffa must be scared, cause this sort of shit popped up everywhere today. Fucken new kids like MMA Headhunter praising TUF like a tool, and arguing the obvious.

It's funny stuff.

EvilMaster i watch all MMA events i can watch on TV or see live, and enjoy Elite XC.  Bodog is garbage, Strikeforce is garbage, K1=garbage.  You just ride whoever's nuts that is being talked about here at the time.  EXAMPLE:  you were all about Mayhem until Trigg beat him and then you tried to start a Trigg Cult ripoff.  You have no inside info to your statements and you say them as fact, i on the other hand use actual facts.  the UFC made more money last year then all of those mentioned organizations combined.  Go ahead jump on the Shamrock bandwagon, or Crazy Horse or whoever is being talked about.  I'll continue to call you on all the stupid non-factual shit you spew.

"Irishlew I thought you were an MMA fan, Your saying that fighters like Kid Yamamoto are not top 10?...Obviously your trolling. "

Fighters is plural you mentioned one fighter.  When is the last time Kid fought?  He's not doing MMA and probably won't for a very long time.

Ok there Irishlew, You've lost a fan. I thought you were one of the true MMA fans here, I see now that you are just another UFC jock rider. Figures.

You have no idea who I am. If you did, you would shut up and listen. Simple as that. I spent an hour on the phone today talking to people who know, and listened to some of the plans that are in the works for Elite XC. I wish I could share with you, but your just going to have to wait like the rest of the groupies here.

lol...this place is hilarious sometimes.

Believe what you want, I am not going to argue with you fans anymore. Just enjoy the show as it unfolds.

LMAO....i was on the phone for 2 hours today with Dana White and he said EvilMaster is a douche bag who is scared to leave his basement for fear he may miss a moment of nuthugging the most talked about topic on the UG.

lol...thanks for making my point.

Williams Tests Positive for Cocaine
 Options: Email Article | Printer Friendly
Williams Tests Positive for CocaineWednesday, June 27, 2007
by Josh Gross (joshg@sherdog.com)

Former K-1 USA Grand Prix champion Carter Williams (Pictures) tested positive for cocaine following his stoppage loss on the co-promoted Strikeforce-EliteXC card June 22 in San Jose, Calif., the California State Athletic Commission revealed Wednesday afternoon.

The striker looked in poor condition prior to his fight with Paul Buentello (Pictures), and he offered a poor performance. Buentello (23-9-0) fended off uncharacteristic takedown attempts by Williams (3-2-0) before knocking out the heavyweight from Modesto, Calif. 10 seconds into round two.

Williams, 27, has been fined $1,000 and is suspended through Dec. 19, 2007.

In August 2006, Williams was suspended six months by the Nevada State Athletic Commission after testing positive for marijuana.

what point?  that you think your important, and that you were exposed by the fight sport trolls as being a loser who copies and paste material from other websites to his blog?  Like you know anyone remotely important in the world of MMA.  I'd bet you never even been to a live MMA show before.

Dude...I'm EvilMaster. I've forgotten more about MMA than you will ever know. Simple as that.

Know your role kid.

'Know your role kid. '

Dude please dson't bring out any pro wrestling sayings from the 90's lol. You're already losing the argument to Irish, don't feed him any of that lol.

again i state facts you state complete bullshit.   unlike you i actually leave my computer and train MMA, as for you.... have mommy give you your meds and take a break from the computer.

whoa Evil Master on another elitest rampage again! Look out!

"Dude please dson't bring out any pro wrestling sayings from the 90's lol. You're already losing the argument to Irish, don't feed him any of that lol. "

Exactly WWE crossover seen his favorite WWE star quit wrestling and fight in the UFC.(shamrock).  And now he knows everything...LMAO.  Shut up and copy and paste my balls on your chin.

" I spent an hour on the phone today talking to people who know, and listened to some of the plans that are in the works for Elite XC."

EvilMaster, when's all this going to become public knowledge? By the fall? End of this year? 2008? 2009?

"EvilMaster, when's all this going to become public knowledge? By the fall? End of this year? 2008? 2009?"

when Zuffa buys them.