STRIP CUNG LE

he needs to be stripped of that belt...... go make movies ......come back when your ready to defend it......

making people wait for their shot at the belt is rediculous......strip him of it........its been....since .
.....Strikeforce - Shamrock vs. Le 3/29/2008
one year.... one year.....
i call b.s......

beep

take it off take it off

^ thats some massive camel toe. i like it.

that may very well be a nutsack. 

HA HA HA HA At this entire thread!!!!

I like the photo however...

Mad Xyientist -  that may very well be a nutsack. 

i dont like it then. =[

"SRIP CUNG LE" STOP YELLING.. Your supposed to say no homo after that. Nah but being realistic Jorge Santiago in my eyes is the REAL Strikeforce middleweight champ.

That's the P4P CAMEL TOE CHAMP!

%100 pure toe no nuts.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm camel toe

or more like moose knuckle

i agree go make movies or fight

lovin tha toe

stupid to strip him, they just went thru a re-organzation, now the ball is rolling and strikeforce is going to put on a bunch of shows this year between showtime and CBS

they already have lawler holding 1 MW belt for the org, they dont need to strip cung of his belt, fow what? to make a different champ?

hopefully cung will fight soon and they can unify the belts with the old eliteXC belt

I agree actually. There's no point in having a champ if he's only gonna do "huge" fights. Is he only going to fight Shamrock over and over?

Gullivers Travels - I agree actually. There's no point in having a champ if he's only gonna do "huge" fights. Is he only going to fight Shamrock over and over?

if they strip cung le now it will just get rid of the belt and destroy a unifacation fight

give them a little time, they just went thru a merger and havent put on a show since all this happened

it makes no sense to strip Le at this point

Mad Xyientist -  that may very well be a nutsack. 

wtf?!!?! who even thinks of something like this when someone posts massive camel toe

have you not been around much vagina to know what it looks like? WTF? how would you think "NUTSACK" after seeing that picture?

Cung Le is a big name in San Jose, has a big following and puts on excitig fights, when he does get in there. they have built him up to this point, I don't see them stripping him

Frank vs Cung rematch will happen in San Jose, probably before the end of the year