STRONGEST guy u ever rolled with??

Prime Dan Severn, Ken Shamrock and Matt Hughes are all up there. Jeff Monson and Brock Lesnar for sure. Bryan Vytell is a monster so were John Rallo and Sean Alvarez from Renzos. Someone said Eric Juergens National Champ from Iowa at like 133 or something and he is lb for lb up there because he uses his weight so well. Nick Ackerman from MFS with no lower legs,Abu Dhabi veteran and collegiate wrestling champ is really freaky strong. So was Jason Black for his size when he wasnt cutting 40 lbs.

Hands down for me its Steve Rusk from MFS. He is legendary in our circles. Pretty much tooled everyone who ever trained with us on the mat. Never pursued MMA full time but has made numerous hwt mma world champs (not just MFS)look dumb in training and tapped them out with forearms chokes, literally. I wont name names but u guys wouldn't believe it. He was a D-1 wrestler and IFL/UFC wrestling coach for our team. Was 6-0 in MMA and now is a cop. He lost to Drysdale in ADCC by rear choke but hardly even trained for it. Not the most technical guy but so strong that it usually doesnt matter. Many ppl tried to avoid him in practice because he is too strong and they feared injury and he is one of the nicest guys u will meet.

Best guy on the planet for me so far is Marcelo Garcia. Felt like i never grappled before all the times i rolled with him.

IrishFighter110 -  polish, they are freaks

He goes by the name, BIG JIM FROM THE SHELTER!!!!

Back in '01. I got to wrestle Josh Koscheck in a wrestling camp. Not sure what his walking weight was around that time but I was around 190lbs and dude was lighting quick. When he pin me it felt like I was being pin by a 300lb person.

I also wrestle Jon Jones in a tournament back in '02 and he was mad quick too. Didn't feel like he was that strong but he still tech me in the 2nd round.

Strongest person I ever wrestle was my HS wrestling coach he was a former New York City HS champ and former D1 wrestler. Mike Selearis now he's a Pro Arm Wrestling champion.

A`guy in his mid 40's who lays concrete flags for a living... his hame is Keith.

I have heard about freaks but I never met one until I met him.

LMAO at you guys saying me. Thanks though :D

Tony are you in LA??

Brian Peterson.

Joe Veres...dude is a genetic freak. 155 lber who is stronger than most hwt's

japetto - I have rolled with a few college gymnasts that were around 170, but stronger than most HWs I have ever trained with.

Yeah, gymnasts are ridiculously strong. Also rolled with some hammer swingers (pipeline, construction, etc.), good overall strength but their grip especially is like a fuckin iron vice.

Ever test grips with a mason or a guy who shakes rebar all day long?

I've never given up enough of a fight with any of the big name people I've rolled with to where they had to use strength... lol.. i suck

Kyle Cooley - LMAO at you guys saying me. Thanks though :D

Tony are you in LA??

LOL, yeah, no offense Kyle but I'm sure you'd agree that if you're the strongest person someone's rolled with, they haven't rolled with enough people.... YOU'RE IN FINANCE for christ's sake!

Joe Moreira...even most big named fighters who rolled with him would tell you that Joe is not human.

Jweinberg -  the mighty Boris @ Renzo's- i believe he was a d1 wrestler and powerlifter before he got his black belt

Oh shit i forgot about this guy! lol when i first start training real BJJ in like 2002 Matt Serra put me with this guy in practice and he almost ripped my arm off like 7x with a kimura. haha freak of nature.

My coach.

Kakkarotto_san

LOL, yeah, no offense Kyle but I'm sure you'd agree that if you're the strongest person someone's rolled with, they haven't rolled with enough people.... YOU'RE IN FINANCE for christ's sake!

lol... yeah my fingers are pretty strong from surfing the ug and punching a calculator all day.

wallid ismael is pretty strong too.

Shane Carwin makes me feel like a rabbit getting raped by a lion...

Choi Mu Bae, the man is ridiculously strong!

For pure strength, it was Rick Migliarese and Glenn Sandull. Wrestling with them felt more like wrestling wild animals.

In high school, I wrestled a few times in practice with Steve Mocco. Holy hell, it felt like the Earth was moving under my feet, that's how hard he used to rock people.

Wallid Ismail