STRONGEST guy u ever rolled with??

Pummeling I think maybe Jeff Blatnick. The odd thing though, is that he used zero strength, it was just the everything went his way as if I didn't exist.

But for sure the strongerst person I ever grappled with was Alexander Karelin.

Winner followed closely by the retarded farmer. Retard strength is on another level.

I did alot of rolling with the 1984 Olympic 100kg Gold Medalist, Dr. Ha.

Not only does he have old man strength, but Judo strength, and he's a giant.

He crushes you with his throws and there's nothing you can do about it.

I remember Dr. Ha!

He threw me as if I was feather.

I rolled with Wes Shivers, who will be on the next Ultimate Fighter. At the time he was 290 of solid muscle. By far the most pure strength of anyone I've ever rolled with.

How about a retarded farmer with kids whos PCP'd out of his mind and has also spent years living among apes?

HELWIG -  How about a retarded farmer with kids whos PCP'd out of his mind and has also spent years living among apes?

^^late to party

Garth Taylor, my instructor at Claudio Franca's San Jose BJJ school. Just in the process of learning from him it was obvious how powerful he was. If we actually sparred it would be funny, like he was practicing with a grappling dummy.

bigD13B - 
IrishFighter110 -  polish, they are freaks

That's the truth! My first wrestling coach was was a 60yo Polish guy. Pummeling for underhooks with him was a nightmare! His son was like a stocky chubby dude that didn't lift weights but was just strong as an Oxe!

Had a practice match with the Polish heavwyeight who went to the 2008 Olympics. He was super strong too.

But for sure the strongerst person I ever grappled with was Alexander Karelin.

I grappled with Kerr in his heyday and Vladdy Maytyshencko. bigD wins

dr. pete, bj penns chiro, is pretty unbelievably strong

^^^ Ditto on Dr. Pete. Guy's a beast....

But the strongest I've experienced was Vladdy. It was kinda like trying to grapple a gorilla.

Dan Severn easily.

Sweet! I got free tickets, Im going tonight!

nowaydo - I remember Dr. Ha!

He threw me as if I was feather.

Yeah, and I'm a lot lighter than you (and you're alot stronger than me) so you can imagine how it felt going up against his giantism hands. His Osoto could easily kill a man.

personally I havent rolled with any giants but Ivan Salaverry is ridiculously strong.  His taps people from his guard by squeezing his legs.   I have had Matt Hume show techniques with me as the dummy and you can tell that he is strong as shit.

Due to the fact we rented space to train adjacent to a gym, we had our share of strong guys to roll with over the years. That being said, one day I was rolling with Saulo when he was serious (i.e., pissed), it was like rolling with a house – no muscling happening there.

Mark Robinson. Not even a close second I can compare him to.

Mark Toarmina- old OSU wrestler

The Horror - 

Maybe not just strength, but Roland Sarria. For some reason that guy just felt HEAVY as fuck if he get top position. Heavy like he was full of  powdered lead or something. And he didn't weigh that much. Weird.

beat me too it.

Aliriza Rizaei, Iranian freestyle wrestler, 2004 Olympic silver medal, it's like trying to wrestle a bull. I front headlock hime, he flips his head up and sends me flying,SLIGHT exageration, but not that far off. His strength wasn't the overwhelming feature though, it's his mobility and weight, fucking horrible.