Strongmen Eddie Hall, Brian Shaw, Mitch Hooper, and Martyn Ford to fight MMA

They’re probably going to make more money than an established champ like Strickland.

1 Like

Martin ford doesn’t even fit in here. 3 worlds strongest man winners and some faggot.

4 Likes

Eddie Hall is 35, Hooper is 28. Brian Shaw and Fjord are 41.

Brian Shaw is an absolute fucking animal of a man, I wish he were a bit younger but maybe this will still be competitive.

This gets me excited, Pride vibes. Sth the UFC was never really able to replicate thanks to their idiotic heavyweight cap.

2 Likes

The biggest work ever.

They are all best friends , bar Hooper but even Brian and Eddie are friends with Hooper.

The Quatri ppl that are running this event say they will do wait for it… 50 million PPV 's
Lol

They missed out by not getting Bradley Martin in there LOL.

He can’t make the weight, hes 260

3 Likes

I would bet lots of money this never happens, ever.

But I’m for sure watching if it does.

Hooper destroys them all anyway, barring some silly lucky haymaker.

Hooper is a Canadian stud and also an ex marathoner. plus he already dominated Rose while Pat Berry was scared to intervene.

Eddie runs out of gas as soon as the engine starts :rofl:.

1 Like

But Bro… I’m 260 !!!

Him vs Martyn Ford should be the side fight

Insane

Hooper will win this. He’s got a legit athletic background, has run fucking marathons and is younger.

1 Like

I want to see what actual MMA fighters they get for this card.

Shaw is taking this very seriously. The man is training with alligators in Florida for this fight. Next level.

Heard Shaw say in a new video with Ronnie Coleman that he is 410 lbs right now. That is a large animal.

There are a lot of fun freakshow fights for him in MMA if RIZIN wanted to build him up in Japan.

I loved following Pudzianowski’s career. He turned into a very serious and dangerous HW who had some huge wins in MMA.

You can tell this is more of a short term thing for Shaw but it would have been awesome to see what he could do if he really had wanted to take the sport serious for five years.

Pudz and Shaw are both just incredible athletes.

1 Like