Struve needs to retire..

IFAPtoPennesLegs - 
BackGroundInKenp? - Maybe Joe Rogan can invite him to one of his podcast.
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha! Joe's becoming MMA's Chris Hansen.

he got 2 years of ringrust, he will be back, he is only 26.

Not having a good chin in high level, higher weight class MMA is a losing battle.

Chins don't get better, they get worse. Struve should retire because he's gonna get KO'd every fucking time he fights anyone with KO power. Same with Schaub. Yes, both guys are young, but damn, they aren't ever gonna not get knocked out when they get hit hard. And in MMA, you always eventually get hit hard.

And neither guy will ever be champ. Yeah, maybe they can alter their game and be more defensive and beat a few mid level guys, but seriously, any HW fighter in the top 5 will always be able to knock them senseless.

Struve looked dead when he got koed last night. Should hang them up. Phone Post 3.0

you all forgetting the damage fighters get in training.

This was what I was concerned with Struve early in his career. Instead of taking all those fights I wish he would've worked a little more on his technical skills, establishing range and putting some more mass on that huge frame of his. It's tough to really work on those things when you're always in fight camp. I think he got fed to the wolves a little bit too soon. Dude couldve and still could be a monster just hope the damage he's already taken isn't too much.

shaqitup - He really reminds me of that unathletic kid at school that was always picking fights and losing.

Struve is the kind of guy that I think will have to be forced out.

nicely put..Struve does remind me of the lanky uncoordinated kid that thinks he is much tougher or better than he really is so he keeps jumping back in there..he is delusional imo..his striking game has improved a little but not much..he still has little speed and his ground game as we saw last night was non-existent..against a guy like Overeem he leaves hie face wide open??wtf..

RyannVonDoom - 
Dom Hemingway - My opinion means absolutely nothing when it come to this kid retiring but man, 5 brutal KO's before the age of 30....walk away Stefan, your a warrior but a long life is more important. Just my thought. Phone Post 3.0
5 brutal kos in the ufc... He was getting ko'd bad in training.. Enough to get kicked off the proteam for a while. He's going to have major fucking problems. Phone Post 3.0

This is very interesting, first time I've heard about this. Do you mind linking where you got this information? I definitely believe you, but it's something I would really like to read into more.

Bry Bry - 
shaqitup - He really reminds me of that unathletic kid at school that was always picking fights and losing.

Struve is the kind of guy that I think will have to be forced out.

nicely put..Struve does remind me of the lanky uncoordinated kid that thinks he is much tougher or better than he really is so he keeps jumping back in there..he is delusional imo..his striking game has improved a little but not much..he still has little speed and his ground game as we saw last night was non-existent..against a guy like Overeem he leaves hie face wide open??wtf..

He just isn't coordinated, quick, or athletic enough.

His only real tool is length.

I like Struve, he's game, a nice guy, and always puts a lot of effort in. But you really can tell he isn't going to be a top guy.

Struve has too much heart to retire. Phone Post 3.0

itsmontoya -
RyannVonDoom - 
Dom Hemingway - My opinion means absolutely nothing when it come to this kid retiring but man, 5 brutal KO's before the age of 30....walk away Stefan, your a warrior but a long life is more important. Just my thought. Phone Post 3.0
5 brutal kos in the ufc... He was getting ko'd bad in training.. Enough to get kicked off the proteam for a while. He's going to have major fucking problems. Phone Post 3.0

This is very interesting, first time I've heard about this. Do you mind linking where you got this information? I definitely believe you, but it's something I would really like to read into more.
I read it as "kicked off the protein" until you quoted it. Thank you good sir. Phone Post 3.0

Chronic traumatic encephalopathy is nasty stuff.

Struve really needs to look into what could be happening to his brain.

I hope the UFC has information about it for him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_traumatic_encephalopathy

Props to struve for being so game but he had to put his health first..: Phone Post 3.0

itsmontoya -
RyannVonDoom - 

Very interesting Phone Post 3.0

He could pull the Dan Hardy and go away for a bit, get better, heal etc Phone Post 3.0

OmarComin -
IFAPtoPennesLegs - 
BackGroundInKenp? - Maybe Joe Rogan can invite him to one of his podcast.
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha! Joe's becoming MMA's Chris Hansen.
Is there a gif with Rogans face on Chris Hansens body yet? Phone Post 3.0

esque - Phone Post 3.0
Lol,VU. Not a Dolce fan. Phone Post 3.0

One thing you can't teach is size. It's a hugh advantage for him but he needs to use it better. His jab and push kicks should keep his head out of striking range its so high up its already hard to reach. Leverage alone should get guys down from the clinch where he can elbow or sub guys. Better wrestling with his size would make him tough to sweep. He needs to mimic Jones to make his lenght work for him. Not sure what he weights but he needs to bulk up and cut to 265 and fight at 280 or more. He has good ground skills, i think he can get much better in a weak division.

itsmontoya -
RyannVonDoom - 

Guys that trained at golden glory are my source. Phone Post 3.0

Chris Coogan - This was what I was concerned with Struve early in his career. Instead of taking all those fights I wish he would've worked a little more on his technical skills, establishing range and putting some more mass on that huge frame of his. It's tough to really work on those things when you're always in fight camp. I think he got fed to the wolves a little bit too soon. Dude couldve and still could be a monster just hope the damage he's already taken isn't too much.

This.

He has taken so much damage in his short career, been sidelined with a serious brain injury, fainted backstage. He was definitely rushed into professional MMA.