Stu Hart...legit grappler or sadistic asshole who hurt non resisting guys

Haku was definitely THE GUY

Depending on the age. I know a lot of old pervs who cant get hard ons anymore.

its easy to test guys who are NOT ALLOWED to do anything back…

1 Like

Resistance was futile

Im sure his nipples were erect im sadistic pleasure.

1 Like

is this supposed to be humor?

If anyone ever read Ric Flair’s book that was kind of how he described it. He described everyone in his training camp having to line up and take on Billy Robinson one at a time. None of the guys except for one were legit wrestlers so Robinson could turn them pretty easily. The guy who could wrestle fought back and said there was no way Robinson could do that to him. So Robinson used some catch hold to nearly cripple him and get him to turn over. It is worth mentioning the wrestler in question was the Iron Sheik too.

3 Likes

billy robinson is a bit of a different case then stu hart
there is A LOT more proof that he was the real deal

1 Like

I mean, if you’re a big in shape bjj blue belt vs a bunch of scrubs with zero sub knowledge, you’d beat the fuck out of everyone who tried to grab ahold of you too.

I live in Gulf Breeze and have heard stories about Mick here locally. Adrians place in Navarre, any idea where it is? Just may drive by for shits and giggles if its still around. Thanks for sharing.

I don’t think they had cameras at random wrestling practices in 1920’s Alberta, Canada

4 Likes

The mindset was completely different back then and not just with the wrestling crowd. I think his track record speaks for itself as far as raising talent. Could he have been nicer? Sure, but why would he? People didn’t walk into that place and didn’t know what was coming. People sought him out for just that reason. If he gave his approval of you that held alot of weight in the wrestling world.

2 Likes

Nobody is questioning Robinson being legit or Hart not being legit. Robinson would definitely take advantage and cheap shot guys if he got a chance. Even Ric Flair said that if he got an opportunity to do it he probably would. That is just how the pro wrestling business was.

Sorry but that was probably late 1980’s. No idea presently. Just heard Foley tell the stories.

1 Like

When I first joined alliance it was brutal. I threw up during a warm-up. The instructor was sound, very helpful, everyone else was nice too.

When I went to paragon a bit later some cunt was trying to kill me while we rolled. I was seriously considering beating him up but I was new. He damaged my Adams apple. I couldn’t talk properly for like 2 weeks. Fucken wanker.

Apparently it was a short list: Haku and Harley Race

3 Likes

I’d say both

Stu was kind of a dick but you knew what you were getting into when you went to get trained by Stu Hart and he was a legit tough guy

He did qualify for the Olympics but it was cancelled because of the war

Thought this was interesting

Hart was close friends with fellow wrestler Luther Jacob Goodall, better known by the name Luther Lindsay. Goodall was one of the few men who bested him in the infamous “Dungeon” and Hart reportedly carried a picture of him in his wallet until his passing in 2003. Goodall’s death in 1972 affected Hart tremendously. Hart’s son Keith described them as being as close as brothers.

4 Likes

Bad news brown squared up to Andre in Japan for calling him an n bomb and Andre dick tucked.

2 Likes

But you were rolling and allowed to resist. They didnt make you lay there still while applying 20 different triangle choke variations to you.

He’s not even teaching pro wrestling atyle and how to work. He’s just using him as a grappling dummy/sex doll.

Luther Lindsay was a good worker in the ring. I always thought that he and Sailor Art Thomas would have made a great tag team.

2 Likes