Stu Hart...legit grappler or sadistic asshole who hurt non resisting guys

Junie Browning
BJ Penn
Lee Murray

need any more?

1 Like

To add to that, there were also stories back in the day of former IFBB pro bodybuilder Craig Titus flatlining Phil Baroni.

2 Likes

There’s no reason not to play basketball if you’re the best at it. No brain damage and you can make millions of dollars. There are plenty of reasons not to fight if you’re a good fighter. Brain damage and you don’t make good money. Especially in mma.

Cody Gibson, Dillon Danis, Bj Penn

1 Like

You nena whenbhe was beaten and stabbed by a mob of people? Thats not losing a bar fight.

I love howinask for an example of something 5hat happens all the time and younuse an example from 11 years ago for junie and another for Lee Murray that must have been over 17 years ago if it really happened…which it didnt.

You are funny.

Now were just going off of rumors and gossip. Well if a bodybilder can beat up another bodybuilder then that proves stu hart would beat the gracies. Huh???

You think an NBA player would just let a random dude score on him? Cody nearly gets knocked down by a punch and then dives for a take down, random dude gets back to his feet and lands a few more shots before it’s broken up. You’d think a professional would just slip a punch and piece this guy up. They were squared off for awhile. The fact he got hit and went for a takedown is pathetic. Cody is lucky that wasn’t a member of the Hart foundation.

Let’s also not forget when Brock strolled into the ufc and won the heavyweight title with nothing but brute force and a wrestling background.

You’re so off track that you dont even remember the original point youde trying to prove. Lol.

Brett Hart at his peak couldnt even knock out a 50 something year old Vince McMahon with a free sucker punch. Royce ate punches from men who outweighedhum by almost 100lbs before making them submit.

Hart family has many weakness. Reality, gravity, men who resist and fight back.

Lets not forget when Brock strolled into the ufc and got immediately submitred in his first match by BJJ black belt Frank Mir. Ooops! Gotcha!

my-words-against

Like that time the Nasty Boyz almost killed Ken Shamrock. Jerry Sags looks like he could bang bro. One was on the bed playing dead, then the other knocked him out with a phone! Then almost threw him off a balcony.

No, I’m not talking about rumors and gossip, it’s been so many years that I don’t remember all the details, but I think that it happened at a party and there was a bunch of eyewitnesses. I’ll see if I can dig up the info, but everybody is human. If a 260-pound guy punches you in the chin, you can go down regardless of how well you are trained. That doesn’t mean I think that a pro bodybuilder would be of much use in an MMA bout, I was simply adding an anecdote.

1 Like

Oh, and I never, not for a moment said that Stu Hart could beat a Gracie. I don’t think for a minute that would be the case. Most catch wrestlers of that era, not understanding the guard, would probably lose. Now, with some basic training in BJJ, then that could be an entirely different story. Most of the classic catch wrestling guys had leagues more in the way of cardio than your average BJJ guy, so I would think that with a little knowledge they would be tough opponents.

Truthfully I had forgotten about their first bout. This is all I can recall from their altercations

Pretty irrelevant to a 1 on 1 fight.
Ken was raging and got blindsided, then they beat him while he was unconscious.

1 Like

You’re staying pretty quiet about the 3 mma fighters I mentioned getting beat up by drunk bums.

The Gracies would get stretched out in Stu’s dungeon.

The best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be

wrestlemania xi wrestling GIF by WWE

1 Like

Maybe because we were talking about Stu Hart vs Gracies not random mma fighters va drunken bums. Youre so off topic that i dont even know what your point is anymore.:person_shrugging:

Yes, im suret they would. Just like buttholes of many young wrestlers.

Youre right. You win.

Notice the reason you called me out here is becauae everyone else stopped paying attention when you went of course. Way to go Mr Conversation Killer :clap: :+1:

Did you ever have barbecue with he and B.J.? I have heard that when the boys were passing through he would cook for them all and nearly every one said it was the best barbecue they had ever eaten.

Never did. Just drank a few beers with him. He was always on the verge of mayhem.

You’re the one who asked about naming 3. I just provided you with answers.

this was a pathetically gay attempt at sounding like you won an argument. You got stretched out.

2 Likes

Wrasslin is fake. Outside of Stone Cold…Who cares.