Stupid fighters in this state.....

isn't Alan Belcher out of John Dixson's camp in Biloxi?  JD is going to be ref'ing our next event.  Good peeps.  Been around a long time.   lm

LOL, cyclops!!! Have a great weekend LM!

you too.  ma

cyclops rules!affliction baby!!

;-)

i saw that dude the day before Valentine's Day with his daughter in the mall. His four year old daughter was rocking a Tapout shirt, while Dad stayed true and kept it real with his old school Affliction.

there are some fighters that have a few fights that are very good even though they haven't competed much.

Freddy is one of them!pat freeman is very good too but ugly as hell!

I'm sure it's also about who fills seats!

Lets not forget this is also a business. UFC realizes this, boxing, football, hell even soccer!

DEE! DEE! DEE! DEE!!!! YOU CAN LICK DEEEE'S NUTZ!!!!! DEE FILLS SEATS BITCHES. NEXT MAIN EVENT = DEE VS. JOHN SALTER AT 185!

LOL

ok, I will admit, kimbo fills the seats! Still fixed fights though!

He gets his bread!

*waves at Williepep - haven't seen you in a while.  Skip is working with Coach Greg again, getting ready for his fight next month.  We're contributing 25 tickets for Greg to give to his kids.  And for the new place I've found a couple of MA posters that I'm framing.  You just gave me a thought to have one of the great Willip Pep too.  later, ma

the real Wille Pep is Awesome!

I have a poster I'll donate if you want it, hsn't had any use in the past fifteen years, and as I get older and eventually married, I doubt my better half will allow me to put up a poster of Surgar Ray vs Marvelour Marvin over the mantle place. Let me know LM.

please - I usually get stuff off ebay and where ever I can find them; then scour the thrift stores & flea markets for frames that I can redo.  I've already gotten Greg the "Thrilla In Manilla" poster - another one just came in of Ali & Sonny Liston and I still need to get it in the frame.  I think they've got a few more over there but it's the best boxing place any of you could go to.  You won't find people any better than Greg & Dorothy, they've worked with the Fight 4 Life for a long time.  Bring it to work on Wed and I'll stop by and get it.  thanks again.  Sally

Skip said to lightly write "donated by - " on the back

the bell that I use in the fights was suppose to have been used ..(I'll never really know for sure) .by Jess Willard - Skip's dad's namesake.  since there is no real documentation - and I've used it for years; I'm keeping a log that will follow this bell when I'm gone.  what prompted me to get this was the cool sound of the boxing bells and not have to use the annoying air horns.  my bell is made of pure brass and has seen 75 fights with me - this year will top over 100. 

"isn't Alan Belcher out of John Dixson's camp in Biloxi?"

Not anymore. We all use to train togethor at John's old school in Ocean Springs & Rich's school in Slidell before the hurricane destroyed the coast. After that Alan opened a school in D'Iberville and John moved his school to Gulfport. Now Dixon is in Biloxi at a nice new school. Most of those guys just stick to 1 gym now. Only 1 or 2 of us still train with everyone. I moved back to AL to run a school in Mobile. That is gulf coast mma in a nut shell.

I guess that was when we used to come to the FFC's at the Beau and the names all merged together. 

lm

Back then everyone trained out of Dixons school. Then Rich left and went to Slidell and started his own thing.

good times - Dixson is coming up to ref our fights March 22nd, if you can make it I'll put you on the vip list.  later, ma