superCalo's NTKTDarce Charity T-Shirt Available!

crowbar - 
Loadin76 - 
crowbar - No,I did not go to the site.Believe me when I tell you this...I actually like the shirt & would have no trouble buying one if the price was lower.What I dislike the most is the mark up.

This guys going through hell and your gonna piss and moan over a few dollars....goddamn man thats some stupid shit... if you didn't like the markup you should have just walked your happy ass outta this thread and not said a peep.... but no your raging asshole hormones flared up and said "Hmmm how can I fuck this nice gesture up".  Fuckin toolbag

I`m working 2 days a week & in a position that I have to prioritize my spending.

I do understand your issue but to come in here and shit on the thread o' good deeds is kind of crass. Times are tough but there are plenty of people that are having rougher days....hense the t-shirt idea. Just keep the negative to a minimum please

Loadin76 -
crowbar - 
Loadin76 - 
crowbar - No,I did not go to the site.Believe me when I tell you this...I actually like the shirt & would have no trouble buying one if the price was lower.What I dislike the most is the mark up.

This guys going through hell and your gonna piss and moan over a few dollars....goddamn man thats some stupid shit... if you didn't like the markup you should have just walked your happy ass outta this thread and not said a peep.... but no your raging asshole hormones flared up and said "Hmmm how can I fuck this nice gesture up".  Fuckin toolbag
I`m working 2 days a week & in a position that I have to prioritize my spending.

I do understand your issue but to come in here and shit on the thread o' good deeds is kind of crass. Times are tough but there are plenty of people that are having rougher days....hense the t-shirt idea. Just keep the negative to a minimum please

This Phone Post

I would just encourage anyone who can't afford a tshirt, or feels the value isnt there to donate directly to the charity whatever they can. Cancer sucks and this guy has one of the worst kinds. Phone Post

Ok got mine too. Good cause good shirt.... Calo I want mine autographed

tTt Phone Post

crowbar -  $27.00 + shipping is pretty steep.

Just saying.

Buy your $1.49 white T a magic marker and make your own then donate the other $24.00 to charity. That will make it all better, lol. Phone Post

Got mine. Phone Post

great cause. If you feel the shirt is overpriced then just hook him up with a few bucks. everything helps, even $5

getting mine when I get paid!! 

But me and yellow wrkahlc are working on a book, 

I will donate a percentage of my share if he is down than both of ours ( I am assuming he will be down yellow is a good dude, but I will not speak for him). 

to you, and big daddy good ridge.

we will do a pfd/epub directly, and on amazon. Il mail them checks monthly if they will have what little money it will produce.

not trying to hijack. But I want to help. 

good luck my man. 

KevinMcAllister -  

Ttt Phone Post

Funny cunts Phone Post

Do want. Would be a great addition to my Chocolate Al shirt. Hopefully I can rally some cash. Great shirt for a great cause. Phone Post

camozzi -  great cause. If you feel the shirt is overpriced then just hook him up with a few bucks. everything helps, even $5

. Phone Post

caseharts -  getting mine when I get paid!! 

But me and yellow wrkahlc are working on a book, 

I will donate a percentage of my share if he is down than both of ours ( I am assuming he will be down yellow is a good dude, but I will not speak for him). 
to you, and big daddy good ridge.
we will do a pfd/epub directly, and on amazon. Il mail them checks monthly if they will have what little money it will produce.

not trying to hijack. But I want to help. 

good luck my man. 

Gd luck and keep us posted.... I'll buy! Phone Post

Bromovich - Btw guys standard shipping to UK (5-12 days) only $9.99, not really too bad at all. Phone Post

Here we go!

Was gonna ask about that
Will order inside the next hour Phone Post

How much is shipping to the UK on my phone and can't seem to get the website up! Phone Post

Evzey -  How much is shipping to the UK on my phone and can't seem to get the website up! Phone Post

look up

I wasnt planning on buying one because i dont really have the money but seeing where the money will be going makes me want to get one. Im gonna try to get a little money together so i can buy one.
Either way, i wish the best for you dace. Many people care and want to help you man. Hoping to do my part but if i cant i wish the best for you and hope everything goes well.
KICK THAT CANCERS ASS! Lol Phone Post

tTt