superCalo's NTKTDarce Charity T-Shirt Available!

2JupitersTooMany - 

The convenience and variety of Zazzle seems to be working well. It's mixedmartialfarts' design. If you work something out with him that he is comfortable with let me know and i will edit this thread Otherwise the variety and convenience of Zazzle seems to be working well for people right now. Phone Post

No need to reinvent the wheel. Just making a statement.

2JupitersTooMany -  None of the offers to print followed through, so this was the best we could do, and it seems to be super convenient.  I wish there was more margin for the charity, but I guess you never get the perfect answer to anything in life.

Aside from the other offer(s) that were shunned you mean .

I'll probably go ahead and get mine printed on 100% cotton for $12, then donate $10 to the charity listed, and take the remaining $5 and buy a 6 pack of beer. Phone Post

Nameless1 -
2JupitersTooMany -  None of the offers to print followed through, so this was the best we could do, and it seems to be super convenient.  I wish there was more margin for the charity, but I guess you never get the perfect answer to anything in life.

I'll probably go ahead and get mine printed on 100% cotton for $12, then donate $10 to the charity listed, and take the remaining $5 and buy a 6 pack of beer. Phone Post

This was my last message to you.

"Nameless1, thanks for the offer to help, you think your guy could produce something that would look nice on camera? I know nothing about the printing process. Maybe he could just email with mixedmartialfarts directly to clear things up."

You didn't respond and I didn't hear that the two of you ever sorted things out. Phone Post

Nameless1 - 

nice, or maybe you could skip one 6er and donate that extra $5 as well?

never enough, is it?

Next complaint please. I have time for two, then I have to grab lunch. Phone Post

2Jupes - Where's my bucket of chicken?!?!?! Wahhhhh

Dace I watched my ex gf go through leukemia, chemo, bone marrow transplant, the works. Tough girl survived(inspiring me along the way) and now 7 years later is living her life just fine. Blessings and best wishes.

just ordered mine

NKTKDace, I mostly lurk but please know that there are people out here that you'll probably never meet that are rooting for you

duckhuntgangsta - 2Jupes is an inspiration Phone Post

This Phone Post

rummy - just ordered mine

NKTKDace, I mostly lurk but please know that there are people out here that you'll probably never meet that are rooting for you

So true man and thank you.

When I say how surprised I am that might not even tell it all. Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

2JupitersTooMany -
Nameless1 -

This was my last message to you.

"Nameless1, thanks for the offer to help, you think your guy could produce something that would look nice on camera? I know nothing about the printing process. Maybe he could just email with mixedmartialfarts directly to clear things up."

You didn't respond and I didn't hear that the two of you ever sorted things out. Phone Post

Yes thank you for reposting that which I already read at least once. I replied after that directly or indirectly (depending on how you read it or didnt read it) to the ongoing 3 way discussion shunning my offer. I can understand the confusion , as I was trying to help remedy it.

And I didn't even want the lifetime blue name anyways.

Glad it worked out though. Phone Post

Cyril Jeff -
Nameless1 - 

nice, or maybe you could skip one 6er and donate that extra $5 as well?
never enough, is it?

How about Cyril Jeff just worries about Cyril Jeff ?

Mmkay ? Phone Post

I appreciate all the attempts to help, and hopefully we can focus on just letting Dace know he's got a bunch of support.  The UG pulled together and got an imperfect job done, now we just need to track down an address for Shane and the epic will begin.

superCalo -  tTt

. Phone Post

2JupitersTooMany -   I appreciate all the attempts to help, and hopefully we can focus on just letting Dace know he's got a bunch of support.  The UG pulled together and got an imperfect job done, now we just need to track down an address for Shane and the epic will begin.

Maybe we can get camozzi to tweet him or supercalo cause he retweets for them.

I hate to name drop lmao Phone Post

I'm in when I get to a comp. Great cause. It will be a great addition to my Buffer 360 tee. You guys get a million karma points for setting this up. Phone Post

2JupitersTooMany -   I appreciate all the attempts to help, and hopefully we can focus on just letting Dace know he's got a bunch of support.  The UG pulled together and got an imperfect job done, now we just need to track down an address for Shane and the epic will begin.
If he doesn't respond with a preference of color what do you think we should outfit him in? It'd be even better if we could get a hint as to what color his team is on TUF and we'll send one ASAP of that color as soon as we find out. 

Surely there is someone who works on the TUF production staff who can aid us in our quest who Cindy can link us up with?

Since he'll be at the TUF gym they must have a PO Box that we can dispatch the shirt to?

I'm thinking just a light grey with black logo in a 3XL.  Dojo has it all ready to go.  Just needs that address.

Pink. Just for the Lulz. Phone Post