Supplements for Weight Loss?

http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=87&pageid=4

Say what you want about the man or DNP, but Dan Duchaine was always upfront with people: he said flat out, "Too much DNP WILL kill you." Not might, not could, not may, not in a week, not years down the road. It WILL kill you soon after you overdose it. Now, fundamentally the problem is that most people (especially folks obsessed with weight loss) are idiots, and that includes me. They figure that if some is good, more is better. Bodybuilders and athletes are simply notorious for taking 2-3 times the recommended dose for the same 'logical' reasons: more must be better.

I think that if it has the potential to be dangerous, it's better to stay away from it. Even if it's cause people are idiots.

Dan Duchaine was a douche.

Check anabolex.com, hard core body building, hell, any forum where juice and weights are discussed.

Just bought some Biotest Hot-Rox stuff today... I'm gonna give that a try and see if it seems to help. I'll post my thoughts when I finish this bottle...

The other uses for DNP tend to make me think twice about using it: a dye, a pesticide, and a wood preservative

not to mention it is used in making either tnt or dynamite.