Supplements to Help Gain Muscle & Lose Fat??

Here's the jest of it. Until about 6 months ago I was at 210lbs 5'10. I am now at 175 after dieting and running 2 miles everyday. I should also point out I have been doing some light weightlifting.

The prob is there are a few areas where the fat didn't come off. My love handles(yes I have been doing shit loads of set-ups). Its actually more the lower back than the actual love handles but same area pretty much.

Also, my chest has gotten bigger just from lifting weights but I really didnt lose the fat from my chest. So now I have fat over muscle and it just bothers me. Really doesn't make sense cuz the fat everywhere else has bee just falling off.

So what I need to know is what products can I use to help with these problems. I would like to gain more muscle mass but also would like to be able to get rid of the fat in the two areas mentioned in the above.

Open To ANYTHING. Thanks guys!

Look up john berardi, buy his books/CD's on nutrition/eating, and learn.

Additional Knowledge is the most powerful supplement.

I know you were looking for the answer in a pill, but trust me this is far more effective.

HERTSWENIP - Look up john berardi, buy his books/CD's on nutrition/eating, and learn.

Additional Knowledge is the most powerful supplement.

I know you were looking for the answer in a pill, but trust me this is far more effective.
No this is good thanks. Im not looking for anything specific just want to get rid of these bad areas. I have taken a few BJJ classes but I would really like to be in better shape before I go full force.

The prob is I have done everything to get rid of the fat on my chest(which is not a whole lot but enough to bother me) and nothing seems to be working. Hell it seems like it is getting worse since I have started running and lifting.

What you described in your OP is fat melting off of your limbs and being a bit stubborn as you get closer to the core.  That is completely normal.  Just keep eating heathly and exercising.  Try circuit lifting if you want to.  Keeping your heart rate up while lifting will help burn extra calories.

Wanting to be in better shape before starting BJJ is a built in excuse.  Stop making excuses and go to class.  It will help you get some exercise in and you will have fun.