Sylvia to leave UFC

"No way Fedor fights Tim anywhere else."

Agreed.

"He is easily one of the top 2 HWT fighters in the division"

No, he is not.

yarp

TTT for 'wishing him the nest'

PEFECT! I cannot stand his "doing enough to win" fights style. I'm glad to see that he's leaving...and it's even better if he was forced to leave.

I'm sorry, but I am happy to hear he is gone.

Anyone who thinks Tim Sylvia is fun to watch is better off hunting crickets.

He's a great fighter, but a bore to watch. And obviously not the top dawg. And the fans hate him.

So his loss doesn't mean much. Not like he was drawing views.

He was pushed out because he's an ass. Good to see the dork go. Plus has anyone seen one seen his blind date appearnce? Baaaad.

Us average fans may not know this, but Tim's manager is the president of M1, and they not only have Fedor on their roster, but boatloads of cash to pay Sylvia, and countless other top HW matchups for Tim in that organization..

oh, wait.....

"
Anyone who thinks Tim Sylvia is fun to watch is better off hunting crickets."

Arlovski has had fights just as bad and people love him

it took 2 guys to make Arlovski/Sylvia III

and lets not forget his fight with Werdum

Actually with the state of the UFCs HW division I think there are better fights for him outside the UFC.

Certainly a fight with Barnett would be interesting. Fedor obviously.

Hey Monte any chance that you'd put your two guys against each other, Ben and Tim? There doesn't seem to be any love lost...

"Hey Monte any chance that you'd put your two guys against each other, Ben and Tim? There doesn't seem to be any love lost... "

No chance in hell this fight happens anywhere but in the training room.

"Arlovski has had fights just as bad and people love him"

Arlovski's popularity has dropped significantly since he's become a safety first type fighter.

I'm not a huge Sylvia fan but he's been very loyal to the UFC all these years.

I am excited what this means for MMA's future that so many longtime UFC fighters are moving to different organizations

I've enjoyed some Timmy fights. Arlovski/Sylvia 1 and his fights against Couture, Nog, and Mir all had something I enjoyed.

While it'll be nice to never have to see him stink up a good card again, it's tough to overlook that he beat Arlovski twice, Vera, and he was beating Nog all over the Octagon for 3 rounds. No matter how Dana plays this, you can't really ever say Tim was overrated...even though you know that's what Dan will do.

Lets face it .. Tim was a handful for anyone. Arlovski lost to him twice, Nog was getting the crap beaten out of him before the sub .. he's better than even I gave credit for over the years.

Now we will probably have a Pride heavyweight championship! Werdum vs. Nog!

I think that's one of the worst parts... he was actually good. You kind of wish he'd go away, but he always found a way to win.

I didn't mind him too much, but this will backfire big time.

He'll likely sign with M1 because of Monte. They'll promise him some headline fight in their first show. That show will never happen and he'll sit around waiting for 8-10 months.

Then he'll leave and sign with Elite or someone like that. They won't have the $ to pay him any more than the UFC does.

When he fights, the ratings will suck badly. People will see him on the street who remember him and say "too bad you retired" and he'll realize that he is fading. He'll come back to the UFC for even less money.

Pundit,

Why does the Tim Sylvia hate bother you? Also, why do you find it so hard to believe that people have been bored with Tim's fighting style for a while now? You think people JUST NOW decided to hate on him?

You're out of the loop man.

CHE