Takanori Gomi On BDSSP Tomorrow

Just a reminder that Takanori Gomi will be a guest on The Best Damn Sports Show Period, joining Oscar De La Hoya.

ttt

Can Gomi speak English?

That's awesome btw. TTT

awesome. He should explain why MMA is better than boxing in broken english right in front of Oscar.. that would be hilarious!

I bet the uneducated hosts will ask Oscar who he thinks would win in a fight between him and Gomi.

ttt

That's wicked

cool

bump

The hosts of that show know nothing about mma despite having fighters on for years. They will talk at length about wnba and golf though.

"He should explain why MMA is better than boxing in broken english right in front of Oscar.. that would be hilarious!"

or maybe he actually has respect for another athlete and a world class boxer, an art he also trains in and probably respects. Of course, most internet keyboard warriors wouldn't know what it meant to respect any athletes outside of their small little world of MMA.

Too bad Goldberg can't sit in for Chris Rose on these occasions...

awesome. thanks, cant wait. I gotta program my DVR now!

What time and Channel is this show on?

time?

I wish Gomi would pimp slap Oscar on national tv just to see how DLH would respond. I know Oscar would never do mma, so they should meet halfway and do a boxing match with mma gloves. Golden Boy Promotions/DSE make it happen!

"I know Oscar would never do mma, so they should meet halfway and do a boxing match with mma gloves."

Are you kidding me?

RIP GOMI if it was a straight boxing match with MMA gloves...

Boxing with mma gloves is a totally different world. Boxers rely on those big gloves as a shield. Maybe allow clinching to give Gomi more of a chance.

QTyp has got to be kidding...

ttt