TAPOUT/ABG LOSE 2ND MSJ HEARING TRIAL IS ON JULY 7

SKYSKRAPE - I don't believe Punkass was involved in any "defrauding" of fighters. Kreiner on the other hand, YES! I hope he gets what's coming to him.! Phone Post 3.0

sounds like confirmation something was going on to me. 

dan was rolling a brand new $140,000.00 S550 bens paid for by lee and fortune fashion a month after he met him. 

fortune charged more than other printers but was spicifically sent fighter shirts to print. 

save the babe in the woods i have the vin numbers from the benz and pictures of it. he knew and was paid and bennifited from fighters being defrauded. period.

Jimmy Wrassler - 
HITMAN DAN DIAZ - 

fuck me...

no fuck you. 

your going to reap what you sow.

there is a reconing coming for you for everything you did. 

Whats this in response to?  Did Caldwell post something but it got deleted?

oh i know lots of people are looking at this thread 

they may not comment but they are looking thats to them. 

From the moment I met that Kreiner dude, my gut told me "this guy is a fucking slimeball".

He reeks of bullshit

HITMAN DAN DIAZ - 
Jimmy Wrassler - 
HITMAN DAN DIAZ - 

fuck me...

no fuck you. 

your going to reap what you sow.

there is a reconing coming for you for everything you did. 

Whats this in response to?  Did Caldwell post something but it got deleted?

oh i know lots of people are looking at this thread 

they may not comment but they are looking thats to them. 

Good stuff, I was just wondering since it seemed random.

It looks like your shit is organized and you have info that will make them accountable, best of luck with the lawsuit and keep us posted. 

A week or two before the hearing you should make a new thread about the time/place and reach out to any media members.  Hopefully you get paid for all this bullshit.

Dan. What happens on the 7th? Trial starts but is this for all the marbles? Can they drag it out? How long do your lawyers think this will take to get some sort of verdict? Once a verdict is reached and from what it sounds like a I'll be in your favor how long before you see money? Phone Post 3.0

TTT for Dan

OutTapped - Dan. What happens on the 7th? Trial starts but is this for all the marbles? Can they drag it out? How long do your lawyers think this will take to get some sort of verdict? Once a verdict is reached and from what it sounds like a I'll be in your favor how long before you see money? Phone Post 3.0

this is for the complaint i provided links for daniel diaz vs. tapout - abg - caldwell - kreiner - gallinot hopefully someone that is interested has taken the time to read it. the other cases i have on that page have separate trials and dates. 

trial can take up to 2 weeks. they have dragged it out for the past 4 years but its time for trial. 

verdict is rendered at the end of trial. just like on t.v. and in the movies. 

as far as money goes hopefully that day. 

HITMAN will be given back to me immediatly. 

zackthewop - Do you think it's wise to be discussing this on a online message board?

Did your attorney tell you to do it?

Good luck. My second tattoo I ever got was an old hitman logo haha Phone Post 3.0

honestly bad people like this will always want you to be quiet. wtf should i ? i didnt rip people off or burn my dead partners kids out of money. 

they want you to be quiet so they can keep on stealing forever. 

my lawyer works for me i dont work for him period. 

is this you ? if not post up pics of your tattoo man i want to see it. 

photo IMG_0427_zps0c968a2f.jpg

HITMAN DAN DIAZ -
OutTapped - Dan. What happens on the 7th? Trial starts but is this for all the marbles? Can they drag it out? How long do your lawyers think this will take to get some sort of verdict? Once a verdict is reached and from what it sounds like a I'll be in your favor how long before you see money? Phone Post 3.0

this is for the complaint i provided links for daniel diaz vs. tapout - abg - caldwell - kreiner - gallinot hopefully someone that is interested has taken the time to read it. the other cases i have on that page have separate trials and dates. 

trial can take up to 2 weeks. they have dragged it out for the past 4 years but its time for trial. 

I read some but honesty I can't read lawyer words.

What's the ideal outcome for you? If you get hitman back and the money you got robbed of is that it? Or do you want more? What your perfect outcome? Phone Post 3.0

OutTapped - 
HITMAN DAN DIAZ -

What's the ideal outcome for you? If you get hitman back and the money you got robbed of is that it? Or do you want more? What your perfect outcome? Phone Post 3.0

HITMAN + 7 YEARS LOSS OF INCOME + DAMAGES TO BRAND EQUITY + COST TO REBUILD BRAND TO FORMER STATUS + PUNITIVE DAMAGES IN SUCH AN AMOUNT SO AS TO PUNISH THOSE INVOLVED AS WELL AS DETER OTHERS FROM THE SAME BEHAIVIOR + LAWYER FEES = IM HAPPY. 

additionally i would want a foresic acccounting done on tapout for every single piece of fighter merchandise that was made by tapout and all of the fighters to get the same plus interest for every dollar they are owed. 

The day of reckoning is close at hand!

HITMAN DAN DIAZ -
OutTapped - 
HITMAN DAN DIAZ -

HITMAN + 7 YEARS LOSS OF INCOME + DAMAGES TO BRAND EQUITY + COST TO REBUILD BRAND TO FORMER STATUS + PUNITIVE DAMAGES IN SUCH AN AMOUNT SO AS TO PUNISH THOSE INVOLVED AS WELL AS DETER OTHERS FROM THE SAME BEHAIVIOR + LAWYER FEES = IM HAPPY. 

additionally i would want a foresic acccounting done on tapout for every single piece of fighter merchandise that was made by tapout and all of the fighters to get the same plus interest for every dollar they are owed. 

I hope you get all of that.

During jury selection have you lawyer say I wild each it. Anyone that laughs or says that meets their naked needs to be selected. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

HITMAN DAN DIAZ - 
OutTapped - 
HITMAN DAN DIAZ -

I hope that you get every fucking penny of it, Dan. I can't imagine how disappointed Charles would be with all of this shit.

TTT I knew it was all bad when they sold the business.

Sub Phone Post 3.0

had a manditory settlement confirence this am at the court with the judge. 

we didnt settle very far apart on the return of hitman and what they need to pay. 

so we are a go for trial JULY 7th santa ana courthouse c-23 i will post up start times for anyone that wants to attend.

fyi both kreiner and caldwell are required to show up and testify so if any of you fighters have got your shit together and a lawyer by then you can serve them at the courthouse. 

but maybe you guys like getting fucked over for your money. 

if you do nothing..... dont whine and cry later that you didnt get paid what you where owed. 

and no its not my fucking job to do shit for you do your own shit just like i did mine. 

HITMAN DAN DIAZ - 

had a manditory settlement confirence this am at the court with the judge. 

we didnt settle very far apart on the return of hitman and what they need to pay. 

so we are a go for trial JULY 7th santa ana courthouse c-23 i will post up start times for anyone that wants to attend.

fyi both kreiner and caldwell are required to show up and testify so if any of you fighters have got your shit together and a lawyer by then you can serve them at the courthouse. 

but maybe you guys like getting fucked over for your money. 

if you do nothing..... dont whine and cry later that you didnt get paid what you where owed. 

shits gettin all Judge Judy now in here