Tapout discrimination..

Wtf? I feel like I can't even wear tapout anymore without feeling bad. Why did you do this to me? WHY?

Because you actually believed the douche bags on this website that for some homosexual reason care about what clothing brand you're wearing.

Wear Tapout. It supports the fighters and helps grow the sport. Personally, I go for the less flashy of the shirts Tapout makes but that's just me.

Affliction on the other hand....

I just wear Z Cavaricci, No Fear, and Oakley apparel, personally.

At this point it's pretty ubiquitous. I don't even really where that stuff period. I only wear the occasional Bjj shirt

How about not needing some kind of label on your clothing at all?

Hmmmmmm...

Sometimes I ever wear a Tapout shirt with my Affliction Jeans. That just happened!

Ocean6 - How about not needing some kind of label on your clothing at all?

Hmmmmmm...

what a dumb idea.  How are people going to know how bad ass I am without pitbulls and fire?

I need huge obsence logos covering every inch of my clothing so people will know I trane UFC.  Or that I atleast can shop at Hot Topic

Veegoh - 
Ocean6 - How about not needing some kind of label on your clothing at all?

Hmmmmmm...

what a dumb idea.  How are people going to know how bad ass I am without pitbulls and fire?

I need huge obsence logos covering every inch of my clothing so people will know I trane UFC.  Or that I atleast can shop at Hot Topic

SEE WTF. Talk like this annoys me. No you idiot just because someone wears a mma tee doesn't mean they want to let people know they train, it just means they either like the brand, or the style, or want to support their sport. ( There are obviously some people who probably do that, but don't bring the rest of us down with them/)

And thanks to dumbasses like you, I feel bad for wearing the basic tapout tee without any designs.

ttt.

this topic is completely new to me.

Because your weak minded and, can't think for yourself.

You are not alone most people don't think for themselves.

whats even sadder is that anyone would care what a bunch of dudes think on some forum. Wear what you want or don't wear it, who gives a fuck.

knuckleballs - I just wear Z Cavaricci, No Fear, and Oakley apparel, personally.

Hi Slater!

Everlast ripoff imo.

You want to support fighters? Go to their website and buy one of their shirts imo.

That's cool if clothing companies want to sponsor fighters but at the end of the day they're efforts are not altrusistic. The end result is to cut a profit, which is cool, I just get annoyed a people pretending like the guys hawking shirts (all of them) are only in it to support fighters or whatever. No it's a business, fighters get paid to wear their (free) shit because they know poseurs will shell out more money for the ugly shit their favorite fighters was photographed wearing.

Again, that's cool, lets just quit cannonizing them can we?

And supporting one brand and bagging on another is hypocritical imo. It all looks pretty fuggin ridiculous streached over a beer-gut or dangling off the shoulders of rail-thin emo kids who can't see past their bangs.

Of course not any more ridiculous than the dieseled out dude rocking his rashie everywhere I suppose...

But what do I know really? I'm just an old guy who wears t-shirts picked up at concerts or tourneys or seminars or whatever... Never been into fashion or support of any 'brand' of cotton t-shirts.

I wear whatever I want, and when people have a problem with it, I just shove their dicks in my mouth.

Then everyone shuts the fuck up. Problem solved.

Pernicious - I wear whatever I want, and when people have a problem with it, I just shove their dicks in my mouth.

Then everyone shuts the fuck up. Problem solved.

Thread ova man thread ova!

VTFU btw.

Nice :)

Screw what people on here think. I was following the Tapout guys back when anyone from Brazil was a 100 to 1 favorite.

Chris -  Sometimes I ever wear a Tapout shirt with my Affliction Jeans. That just happened!

Dragon jeans?

I personally like more low-key brands that only those in the know would be aware of.

Rep where your from, what you do, your life style. Fuck what other people think.

But I understand where your coming from. I used to wear Tapout all the time.

I always say "Nice shirt" to someone who's representing a certain fighter or team. 

(unless it's an Affliction shirt)

All I wear is 209 shirts and Diaz Brother's clothing. 

REPRESENT MOTHERFUCKER

I avoid anything with large visible brand names. That pretty much eliminates anything MMA-related.