TapouT: Matt Major

The "little guy" was Dom Bjerke...He is about 5 feet 7 and weighed 155lbs...He fought Clay French later.. For a fight with Clay you need to stay a little more focused instead of even talking to Majors about advising him...It made for an interesting show though..And yes Weems reffed some of the fights that night..Chad

^^

Who won, Dom Bjerke or Clay French? Did Majors give Bjerke any advice after the fight?

I hope Bob Cook and AKA lock this dude out. This guy doesn't need to learn MMA. MMA doesn't need him and it's a shame that Bob Cook is giving this guy any of his time.

Question : I've never practiced, nor do i think i'm particularly agile enough to just pick up, all those silly kicks he was throwing....

Is there any reason in the WORLD to throw one of those, instead of a high kick into the face of someone with their hands down and hunched over ?

I'f i see someone bending down, and its in a pro fight where head kicks are legal...

Sweet jesus his blood and snot would be covering my shin on instinct, i wouldn't be pussy footing around smiling like i'm a stud because the guy is fat and tired.

I love when some wanna be bully/thug type throws the cliche 'DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM' comment around!  Funny shit

"I love when some wanna be bully/thug type throws the cliche 'DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM' comment around!"

I do that shit all the time, Denny Crane-style.

"Who won, Dom Bjerke or Clay French? Did Majors give Bjerke any advice after the fight?"

Clay won in about a minute and a half...First punch Clay threw broke Dom's nose and once it went to the ground Clay hit him a lot...No there was no advice given after the fight...

i hope they allow busted up old foreman grills in the joint.

I do that shit all the time, Denny Crane-style.

It's different if you can pull it of w/ SHAT like style!

He did seem like a D!CK...

jj...whatever youre stupid name is, when i have had beef on this forum it has always been validated. meaning there was a reason for it. i dont walk around getting in peoples faces trying to bow them down, it was just ignorant, and u arent evena part of mma so at least i have participated in this sport for sometime now, added to which i always voice my opinion, and just because i have had some beefs on here doesnt put me in the class of acting a complete moron dickshit.

Really?!?

Who does Dominic Bejerke think he is to be offering unsolicited advice as a "professional fighter"?

=====

My love for you is like a truck BEJERKE!!!

Would you like some making fuck BEJERKE!!!

Majors is a typical 'big talker.' Guy who runs his mouth all day and has to tell everyone how tough he is...where he grew up...yadda...yadda...yadda. More often than not, these guys have ZERO game. Tough isn't about where you grew up...you're born with it or not. He wasn't.

"jj...whatever youre stupid name is, when i have had beef on this forum it has always been validated. meaning there was a reason for it. i dont walk around getting in peoples faces trying to bow them down, it was just ignorant, and u arent evena part of mma so at least i have participated in this sport for sometime now, added to which i always voice my opinion, and just because i have had some beefs on here doesnt put me in the class of acting a complete moron dickshit."

whatever you say chad. best of luck to you in the future. i have a feeling you will need it.

cheers,

jj

"That guy would be murdered at MFS or ATT acting like that."

im part of team miletich, pat doesnt allow people like him in his gym and i dont think ATT would want him either

he seems like a very self centered person with some mental problems..me, me, me, all about me

Creating the hype....I wasnt impressed

i just know hes not the sort i'd hang with

Wow, that guy is a prick! Why the fuck is Tapout sponsoring disrespectful jerk-offs with no talent? There are obviously a ton of better options out there.

^
"Do you know WHO THE FUCK I am?" - Matt Majors

One of the funniest thigns to laugh about on that show is watching Punkass or whatever that short guys name is. Oh man, that guy thinks he's a hot shot with great MMA corner knowledge. He really reminds me of Steve Carrell, not only does he look like him, but he acts just like his character in the office with his ignorance.

"You know I like Damacio Page, he's a tough kid, but I'm not sold on if he can hang at 155, I'm kinda worried"

Yea, you should really be worried about Page losing to some 0-2 Militech fighter, haha. He's been the best fighter out of all the shows they had.

do you know who the fuck i am?

i ask this question all the time. Usually the answer I get is the same as when Matt Major asks it.

"no I don't. Should I? and why are you yelling?"