tara larosa vs erica montoya in uf

as you all know i was talkin about a female card in the ufc this would be the best first match to get the hype for the females in the big show...me i like montoya so i take her.

its not going to happen in the ufc. and if a female fight does make it to the big show jennifer howe should get the call.

Tara's my girl, I'd like to see her and Erica go.

As for Jennifer Howe, the only matchup for her has to be Debi Purcell. That would rock the house!!
ttt

I think Hillary Clinton should get a shot. She's already on the 25 toughest men list...

2 good matchups. i highly doubt the UFC would do this at this stage , maybe another women's Hooknshoot would be a good idea.

Keep it for Queen Of The Cage, I for one dont want to see women being beaten up and knocked out.

Although a female fight has already been discussed for Montoya in the UFC, I think management has to work out the lightweight and middleweight situation before establishing a new division.

please no. Nothing against any female fighter, but they are no where near as good as the guys who are waiting for a spot in the UFC. If you made MMA unisex, there's not a woman out there who'd be top 20 in her weight class, so why put them in the UFC?

So we shouldn't have women's tennis either i guess. Or women's sports in the olympics

"So we shouldn't have women's tennis either i guess. Or women's sports in the olympics "

that's a specious argument, because there's plenty of room and money for both sexes in the Olympics. With the UFC, you're going to have maybe 6 ppvs a year, with maybe 70 televised fights between them. There are probably 200 guys out there that deserve to be in the UFC based on their skills. So why would you put a woman, who is less skilled than those guys, into the UFC instead of one of them? Its affirmative action taking over fight sports.

If there's a woman out there as good as the guys, then hell yeah put her in the UFC. But there's not, not in MMA. If Lucia Rijker or someone like that comes to MMA, then she'll get my vote. Til then, don't water down the sport with inferior talent. The UFC is supposed to be the best of the best. You can't watch a Remix show or that HnS all women show and tell me that those ladies are as good as Mark Coleman or Renzo Gracie or whoever. Don't lower the bar

More like 30 televised fights a year

"I think Hillary Clinton should get a shot. She's already on the 25 toughest men list..."

I was going to say Janet Reno.

Then I realized we were discussing a women's ufc card. 

ttt

yup

no female is going to beat Jen Howe. She's just in a league of her own as far as MMA goes.

Out of sheer curiousity, why would you choose to have this matchup as the first? Other than the fact that UFC wants to use Erica due to familiarity... why me as the opponent? I have heard a multitude of names suggested and proposed to fight her, usually not mine. So I'm curious to hear what brought you to my name.

Jen Howe is very good. The only viable opponent for her is Debi Purcell. Having said that... I believe that this is the fight that should kick off women in the UFC.

Like I said elsewhere, why not just have 1 womens prelim match every third show. That's only 2 maybe 3 fights a year. It would spark women to train harder and longer... thus increasing the level of womens MMA.
Like the men, they would have a goal or dream to strive and fight for. Am I way off?

-Tara LaRosa

"Til then, don't water down the sport with inferior talent. The UFC is supposed to be the best of the best."

Like Tank Abbot, Ken Shamrock, Kimo, etc. Im not trying to Bash these fighters, but there are better "qualfied" people for the job.

I've seen Dana White come on here and post that there will never be women in the UFC several times

WTF? Pics please...

I would love to see women fight in the UFC.