Teaching seminars across the U.S.

Many thanks, HKP. It's crazy what you can find. Some of those were the old 'underground fights' we used to have. Different time.

Listen, I've just got a bunch of fighting technique inside me that I've got to vomit out every now and then, so I really appreciate all the interest and support. Again, there's a Facebook page, "Bohemian Backroads", dedicated to this seminar tour and you can reach me at timlajcik@gmail.com.

Tim Lajcik

Galanis, really appreciate the kind recollection. I can't say for sure yet when I'll be in Massachusetts, but I ought to be there pretty often in the coming year or so. A couple of the routes I have planned head through Massachusetts, including Western MA and Boston. Also, I find myself in NYC several times a year for work, so it's no trouble for me to catch a bus/train to Boston.

I'm sort of gauging interest and scheduling trips when there are ten or more schools, clubs or gyms along a route that want to host a seminar. Stay in touch by email or join that Bohemian Backroads Facebook page and let me know when your ankle is up to speed. I'll be certain to plan a trip there when you're feeling well.

Tim Lajcik

What up Tim. U ran a seminar at my gym in Taunton Ma and threw Mike practically across the room with your head.
You showed a cool variation of a shoot and a knee bar from top half guard that I put into my game.
Good to see u doin it again. Phone Post 3.0

This is why I love the UG!

Yeah, BH, I get that a lot.

Great seminar, did one back in maybe 04. Are you back in Ca now Tim? Would love to hit a seminar in the bay area if you do one there. I do have probably the shittiest wrestling ever so it would do me well to attend.

dunc, great to hear from you. I ought to have a seminar happening near Oakland (where I live) in the next month or two. Email or find me on Facebook so I can keep you posted.

Tim

I submit cats - I wish you the best of luck, sir. Thank you for all of the fights!

Awesome. I work in Castro Valley, so Oakland would be great.

Just got the website up. www.TimLajcik.com. If you happen to look and see something janky about the site, please let me know. Thanks!

Tim Lajcik

Okay, planning my first trip- along the Pacific Coast Route from the San Diego, CA to Port Townsend, WA. Tonight I'll start contacting gyms within 50 miles of the coast to see if there is any interest in seminars. If any of my friends here are interested or have email info for a gym that might be up for me coming in to teach some MMA, wrestling and/or boxing, please send me a message. I'm looking to head out in early March, possibly sooner if I can line up a handful of seminars quickly. Let's go!

Tim Lajcik

www.TimLajcik.com